TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Tbh I have no idea but I love these because in the first one she looks super skinny and hot in general

The second one you can see the annoyance in her face and I laughed for like 3 minutes

And the third she just looks so happy :)

Wait, so her concept for this video is splashing in the water with Bradley Soileau? Why not shoot those scenes in black and white too? Shit, why not go all the way and have some exotic predator animals? Maybe even throw in a palatial estate and a bloody, fiery car accident scene to boot. For her next video she should think even further outside the box. Like portraying herself in a relationship with a world leader re-imagined as being of a different race. Or in a homosocial relationship with someone suicidal. Perhaps a massively expensive self-indulgent tryptich that even her biggest fans barely watch more than once. Or maybe just a low-budget DIY video of duck-faced selfies. You know, something completely original.

Recycling her lyrics is one thing, but... if there was ever a time to use that horrible language-butchering millenial expression "I can't with it" it would be now, but I just can't with it. :facepalm:

Stay tuned for my next hit thread, "Is Ultraviolence just a big rip-off of BTD-era Lana Del Rey?"

Made me cackle :eartha:

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Drowning the old Lana and Rebirth of a new?

Ooo yes, Born to Die Lana is flouncing around in the water, in the sun like ever. Then black haired Ultraviolence Lana comes along and holds her head under water and begins the new era (killing Bradley in the process too, bye bitch)

She really missed a trick by not including a scene in her Lana Del Rey videos of her killing little blond Lizzy Grant :creep:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png