TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Kurt is conspicuously absent from Tropico . . . does Bradley's grunge look hint that Jesus and Kurt are the same person for her

Kill Kill, "in love with a dying man," "For K," "Jesus was a dying man / If he can't do it, no one can"

Wait, so her concept for this video is splashing in the water with Bradley Soileau? Why not shoot those scenes in black and white too? Shit, why not go all the way and have some exotic predator animals? Maybe even throw in a palatial estate and a bloody, fiery car accident scene to boot. For her next video she should think even further outside the box. Like portraying herself in a relationship with a world leader re-imagined as being of a different race. Or in a homosocial relationship with someone suicidal. Perhaps a massively expensive self-indulgent tryptich that even her biggest fans barely watch more than once. Or maybe just a low-budget DIY video of duck-faced selfies. You know, something completely original.

Recycling her lyrics is one thing, but... if there was ever a time to use that horrible language-butchering millenial expression "I can't with it" it would be now, but I just can't with it. :facepalm:

Stay tuned for my next hit thread, "Is Ultraviolence just a big rip-off of BTD-era Lana Del Rey?"

This is an amazingly baseless overreaction :mj3: :toofunny:

I would loooove for this remake of KK to be true, but seriously? You can't believe something that an anon has said with no proof or any kind of evidence to support it. The details regarding how they got it are a bit vague; they emailed the makeup artist? How did they get the email? Why would he reveal information about the release to a random stranger? This is all far too fishy to be believable tbh.

TRUST NO ONE

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

New info! 

Sintiacutetulo_zpsb048428d.png

If anyone thinks this is legit...

I don't understand the people who want her to /still/ remaster old stuff and go back to her pre-BTD sound. It was understandable in the summer of 2012 but it's 2014 now and she's /clearrrrrly/ doing new stuff.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I don't understand the people who want her to /still/ remaster old stuff and go back to her pre-BTD sound. It was understandable in the summer of 2012 but it's 2014 now and she's /clearrrrrly/ doing new stuff.

Agree, but it would be pretty cool for her to remaster a single song like Kill Kill that parallels the supposed UV sound/symbolism quite well.

She fuckin pianofied Yayo. The potential for future revamps is endlessly exciting what's wrong with you :defeated:

People were saying Live or Die, Last Girl on Earth, Serial Killer, Kill Kill, and Mermaid Motel were all being reworked for the album. It's always up to Lana, and reworked versions could be so beautiful, not to mention the fact that the general public haven't heard these songs, but wouldn't that be slightly excessive? I assume that's why they're called rumors...

His rant has to be about Lana. She must forgive people easily because damn that would not be me lol.

He also had another rant after the twitter one, think it was on facebook. Something about look how far you can get with plastic surgery and a rich daddy. What I find weird is how it seems she has gone out of her way to be associated/seen with people who publicly shamed her, Juliet lewis, dan auerbach and now soileau, why! I think it makes her look desperate to not be disliked anyone.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

It irks me that Mermaid Hotel and Smarty are still registered. What ever happened to the rerelease/rerecording of AKA between BTD and Paradise tbh. I'm not expecting any old songs but tbh it would be a pleasant surprise if Kill Kill was remade or something.

The reason people are totally hoping "kill kill" and "mermaid motel" will be rerecorded and rereleased (like yayo) is because those three songs (including yayo) are very special to lana for some reason (I read this all in an interview) .. They've always had a special place in her heart.. So maybe / hopefully she will release one on ultraviolence . My theory is she already reworked on KK and MM for the paradise edition (which is why they were registered around the same time as the paradise songs) I feel like Mermaid Hotel is a remastered version , so let's just cross our fingers that she will remaster and release one of those two songs because those are absolutely beautiful songs with unique songs - I'll also look for the interview and post it :)

This is an amazingly baseless overreaction :mj3: :toofunny:

Despite my sarcastic rant, I'm withholding final judgement until I see it, but even if it is significantly different than the "Blue Jeans" video, just the mere fact that she's splashing around in the water with Swallow again is exceedingly repetitive and self-derivative. I also just don't understand why she would continue to work with that clown.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.