Sitar

New 'Ultraviolence' Song Title: "Cruel World"

I think she's over trying to use the longest titles ever because she changed "Will You Still Love Me When I'm Mo Longer Young and Beautiful" to Young and Beautiful, and "In the Land of Gods and Monsters" to Gods and Monsters... I don't think it's a conscious hard effort to make song titles short. I think she's doing it for the ease rather than the actual name since long titles would always be abbreviated anyway. If WC was called "Down On The West Coast" I'm sure people would just call it DOTWC or West Coast anyway. So why not just give songs short names to begin with

I think she's over trying to use the longest titles ever because she changed "Will You Still Love Me When I'm Mo Longer Young and Beautiful" to Young and Beautiful, and "In the Land of Gods and Monsters" to Gods and Monsters... I don't think it's a conscious hard effort to make song titles short. I think she's doing it for the ease rather than the actual name since long titles would always be abbreviated anyway. If WC was called "Down On The West Coast" I'm sure people would just call it DOTWC or West Coast anyway. So why not just give songs short names to begin with

Fiona Apple should take notes tbh

I have a feeling most of the songs are going to be two words...not that it's that important, just an observation. The way Paradise was full of one-word songs.

West Coast

Cruel World

Living Legend?

Black Beauty :pray2:

Kill Kill :pray2:

Trans Am :pray2:

And she'd shorten AFFA to "Angels Forever"

So succinct! Maybe she'll go by 'Lana Rey' <3  And U KNO Black beauty will be on there [death 2 angels 4ever]

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I think Forever Angels is a better title.

Meh, I disagree... Angels Forever sounds at least somewhat original. It has nice ring to it.

i am nothing and should be everything

Fiona Apple should take notes tbh

Wha? You're not a fan of her sophomore album? When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right...

:derpna3:

LOL yes I had to google that because all I could remember was When the Pawn...

Wha? You're not a fan of her sophomore album? When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right...

Jesus christ

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I LOVE that album. Just like her latest one; The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw And Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do :hooker:

I never really thought about it but Lana sings "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and her dad is like backstage... must be kind of awkward for him to hear is daughter sing something like that!

As for Cruel World, definitely feeling a stripped back ballad but then again that might just be the intro and the actual song might kick it up just after that and become more rocky? Speculation is agonising!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I never really thought about it but Lana sings "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and her dad is like backstage... must be kind of awkward for him to hear is daughter sing something like that!

She isn't bothered by it...even when she was in the studio recording it, others laughed a lot but she didn't mind

She is comfortable with her own sexuality :teehee:

how do we know that the intro before cola was even cw?  :ohno: couldn't it be another track or possibly an unreleased song we don't know of or just something random? She did that during the paradise tour, she sang a song and no one knew what it was. Idk, to me it just sounds like a prolonged introduction to cola. Not a song