Sitar

New 'Ultraviolence' Song Title: "Cruel World"

what a voice

Also Blue Jeans is very similar to Wicked Game, very similar chord progression (I think it's the same but in a different key), same change of vocal registers between the chorus and the verses, they both have videos in black and white but Chris's is set in a beach while Lana's it's in a pool. She clearly is inspired by him which is a good thing because his music is so good.

Also Blue Jeans is very similar to Wicked Game, very similar chord progression (I think it's the same but in a different key), same change of registers between the chorus and the verses, they both have videos in black and white but Chris's is set in a beach while Lana in a pool. She clearly is inspired by him which is a good a thing because his music is so good.

It's true, there are a lot of mashups on youtube with both songs, my fav being: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMe8ZrF_gH0

It's funny because I find myself listening to the BJ instrumental and singing WG instead or singing the WG chorus instead of BJ's. It fits quite well I find :) Especially if you think of the BJ lyrics being the girl's perspective and WG being the guy's.

what a voice

Also Blue Jeans is very similar to Wicked Game, very similar chord progression (I think it's the same but in a different key), same change of vocal registers between the chorus and the verses, they both have videos in black and white but Chris's is set in a beach while Lana's it's in a pool. She clearly is inspired by him which is a good thing because his music is so good.

Wow, now I kind of get Lana's obsession with him. lolzzz

Wow, now I kind of get Lana's obsession with him. lolzzz

Just thought the same! Om nom nom

Also remember Lana got shit over Blue Jeans being so similar to Wicked Game? The video included.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

It reminded me of Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Yeah it basically sounds like a mix of Knockin' On Heaven's Door and Wicked Game... for now, but it's a 15 second snippet so let's not over-analyze it.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

I have a feeling most of the songs are going to be two words...not that it's that important, just an observation. The way Paradise was full of one-word songs.

West Coast

Cruel World

Living Legend?

Black Beauty :pray2:

Kill Kill :pray2:

Trans Am :pray2:

And she'd shorten AFFA to "Angels Forever"

I have a feeling most of the songs are going to be two words...not that it's that important, just an observation. The way Paradise was full of one-word songs.

West Coast

Cruel World

Living Legend?

Yeah, I too noticed she likes to use two-word titles

Blue Jeans

SS

Lucky Ones

Dark Paradise

National Anthem

Starry Eyed

Gangsta Boy

Puppy Love

to name a few...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

West Coast

Cruel World

Living Legend?

Bang Bang  :pray2:

Future Jazz  :pray2: