lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

We'll probably get a long build in especially since it's the intro track.  I'm excited to hear the energy of the live takes.  With the band there might be some more jamming going on in the songs too.

u6pq4c9.gif

Do you guys remember that Instagram video her pianist or whoever posted of her singing something live for rehearsal? What song do you think it's for now that we have the track list?

Bm2AvMo.gif

I want to get the second single on the album release date, maybe Cruel World. I honestly think the album will have 4-5 singles.

1. West Coast

2. Ultraviolence - on the album release date (worldwide).

3. Money, Power, Glory

4. Brooklyn Baby (US) / Sad Girl (Worldwide)

5. Old Money OR Pretty When You Cry as the final single.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I want to get the second single on the album release date, maybe Cruel World. I honestly think the album will have 4-5 singles.

1. West Coast

2. Ultraviolence - on the album release date (worldwide).

3. Money, Power, Glory

4. Brooklyn Baby (US) / Sad Girl (Worldwide)

5. Old Money OR Pretty When You Cry as the final single.

lol my bet is 2 singles at most :/, and every single will be bad executed lmao 

(This isn't Ultraviolence related at all..)

I don't remember where Lana did this, but I think it was on the album sampler for Paradise that she posted on her personal channel.
Or in the video for Yayo..
Anyway, did anyone ever see a little note she put in the "about" part of a video where she basically told us that she was excited to show us Tropico or something related to Tropico.

This was before it was announced back in July.

I am NOT talking about the comments she left on the teaser videos.

If anyone has a screenshot of that note, It'd be really cool if you sent it to me.

Do you guys remember that Instagram video her pianist or whoever posted of her singing something live for rehearsal? What song do you think it's for now that we have the track list?

Byron posted a video of her sound check before a show and it is a very real possibility that it's a song on Ultraviolence

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I know that I will probably overplay the album to fuck and love each and every song but I don't think a lot of people are gonna wanna listen to a 6 minute song (I skip Beyonce's Haunted half way through almost every time lmfao. I know Paramore's 'Future' is over six minutes long but it's the last song on the album so it's different.) I just feel that people are gonna skip over CW and play Ultraviolence (song) first most of the time.

Try listening to a Justin Timberlake album. I love most of the songs, but it' such a struggle to sit through 7/8/9/11 minutes of the same song... I can already imagine all the riffing and ad-libs in Cruel World.  :defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I have high expectations for this album considering she almost stopped making music. She pretty much implied that the songs on this album could have been her last so there's no doubt she put all of her heart into them and I'm so excited to hear these tracks.

I have high expectations for this album considering she almost stopped making music. She pretty much implied that the songs on this album could have been her last so there's no doubt she put all of her heart into them and I'm so excited to hear these tracks.

I feel the same way. I really believe Ultraviolence is gonna be something special.