Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

I'm 70% sure that her "relationship" with Jimmy Gnecco it's pure fantasy.

Even tho she met Reeve and they were friends, we don't have a photo with Jimmy.

The only "proof" that we have it's the song & that Bradley looks like him.

However the other day I was looking around the Jimmy Gnecco tag on tumblr, and a lot of Gnecco's girl fans have the song like their anthem. So it makes me think, "What if Lana is a big fan of him and she made up everything?". 

Other thought that I have on my mind it's that somebody said that Jimmy's band was the opener for some singers like Marilyn Manson & Axl Rose, and Lana knows them. But we know that Lana it's the new IT girl so that kinda explains why all those Rock Singers are after her.

if you go back a few pages I made some posts about this :) I spoke to someone that knows jimmy and you're right, they never dated x

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto1_500.jpg

if you go back a few pages I made some posts about this :) I spoke to someone that knows jimmy and you're right, they never dated x

britney+crying.gif

EVERYTHING IT'S A LIE, MY FAVORITE LANA DEL REY TRACK IS A LIE

I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT!!!!

WHAT IF SHE NEVER LIVED IN A TRAILER PARK???, WHAT IF HER LIPS ARE FAKE??

WHAT IF SHE LIKE GAGA AND STEFANI DOESN'T SUCK?? WHY IF SHE IS NOT A BRITNEY FAN???

WHAT IF SHE KILLED LIZZY GRANT?? WHAT IF HER REAL NAME IT'S MAY JAILER AND SHE HAS 60 YO AND A GOOD DOCTOR?

MY LIFE IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

EVERYTHING IT'S A LIE, MY FAVORITE LANA DEL REY TRACK IS A LIE

I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT!!!!

WHAT IF SHE NEVER LIVED IN A TRAILER PARK???, WHAT IF HER LIPS ARE FAKE??

WHAT IF SHE LIKE GAGA AND STEFANI DOESN'T SUCK?? WHY IF SHE IS NOT A BRITNEY FAN???

WHAT IF SHE KILLED LIZZY GRANT?? WHAT IF HER REAL NAME IT'S MAY JAILER AND SHE HAS 60 YO AND A GOOD DOCTOR?

MY LIFE IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't worry, there is footage from the trailer park days, and Stefani will ALWAYS suck! :eartha:

Don't worry, there is footage from the trailer park days, and Stefani will ALWAYS suck! :eartha:

aren't you a semi-monster  :shh:

Anyways i love all those Lana mysteries but why would she write a song about a fake date?

qqAZ3mU.png

aren't you a semi-monster  :shh:

Anyways i love all those Lana mysteries but why would she write a song about a fake date?

I am but that song is so funny it entertains me to no end :teehee:

There is a detailed explanation for it a few pages back....it was more of a fantasy for Lana, that's what she wrote about + her obsession with Jimmy

I am but that song is so funny it entertains me to no end :teehee:

There is a detailed explanation for it a few pages back....it was more of a fantasy for Lana, that's what she wrote about + her obsession with Jimmy

I know right : :smokes2:

Ok thanks!

qqAZ3mU.png

I have tried multiple times to update her age with various sources and links and the mods over there are terrible. They just revert it and I guess I pissed them off so much...that they accused another account of being me. They thought I made another account just to change her birthdate.

That person tried also and got into a huge argument as well. No matter the sources you bring them, they don't want to change it. They just deny it. They won't let any trace of her being 28 anywhere on the page.

LOL. Are you Deneuve15?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm 70% sure that her "relationship" with Jimmy Gnecco it's pure fantasy.

Even tho she met Reeve and they were friends, we don't have a photo with Jimmy.

The only "proof" that we have it's the song & that Bradley looks like him.

However the other day I was looking around the Jimmy Gnecco tag on tumblr, and a lot of Gnecco's girl fans have the song like their anthem. So it makes me think, "What if Lana is a big fan of him and she made up everything?". 

Other thought that I have on my mind it's that somebody said that Jimmy's band was the opener for some singers like Marilyn Manson & Axl Rose, and Lana knows them. But we know that Lana it's the new IT girl so that kinda explains why all those Rock Singers are after her.

Wha's up with your signature? Is that a real thing?

Are you saying she posted the Yayo video on Jimmy's facebook page not as a girlfriend, but a crazy obsessed fan girl?

Dude.

I already think K is just a fantasy, and now this >.<

omg K  could just be a  fantasy?? nooo:(  :defeated:

maybe she had her own apartment when she was with reeve but lived in a trailer park before that? there are too many pics and videos of her in the trailer park for me to believe she never lived there and we know she had an apartment w chuck

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

you guys, i've been thinking about something...do you really think NOTHING happened between lizzy and jimmy? i'm inclined to believe maybe it was a fling, or not even that, perhaps they just kissed once, but that maybe it was blown out of proportion in her mind because she fell in love and afterwards, when he blew her off, she just couldn't let go. i mean, she posted the obviously-about-jimmy "yayo" on his FB wall! she may have been lovelorn, but was she so out of touch to write songs about a fantasy and share them with him? i have my doubts. our kind source @ that spoke to his son's GF (or someone who knows gnecco) could just have the "official story"...maybe jimmy was in a relationship at the time so his little lizzy affair (or less than) was kept on the down low? how could we possibly know? i just find it hard to fathom that lana would expose herself so much to even use a JG lookalike for 2 of her videos - which jimmy would obviously see - just over an imaginary love! because this isn't like "so legit", which i'm pretty sure was hacked from her email or shared with very close friends because it wasn't meant to be public...this was everywhere, from her demos to her higher profile LDR songs  :rip:

you guys, i've been thinking about something...do you really think NOTHING happened between lizzy and jimmy? i'm inclined to believe maybe it was a fling, or not even that, perhaps they just kissed once, but that maybe it was blown out of proportion in her mind because she fell in love and afterwards, when he blew her off, she just couldn't let go. i mean, she posted the obviously-about-jimmy "yayo" on his FB wall! she may have been lovelorn, but was she so out of touch to write songs about a fantasy and share them with him? i have my doubts. our kind source @ that spoke to his son's GF (or someone who knows gnecco) could just have the "official story"...maybe jimmy was in a relationship at the time so his little lizzy affair (or less than) was kept on the down low? how could we possibly know? i just find it hard to fathom that lana would expose herself so much to even use a JG lookalike for 2 of her videos - which jimmy would obviously see - just over an imaginary love! because this isn't like "so legit", which i'm pretty sure was hacked from her email or shared with very close friends because it wasn't meant to be public...this was everywhere, from her demos to her higher profile LDR songs  :rip:

Maybe she IS in touch with the disconnect between her feelings and the reality, and this is just her way of saying, well, it meant something to her? ISTM Lana often uses the idea of love as her muse, so I'm not as surprised that she'd be willing to put that sort of self-revelation out there. It seems consistent enough with "making her life a work of art." (Even if family relationships, beefs with friends, etc. wouldn't be as much a part of that vision.)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png