Sign in to follow this  
stadiumarcadium

If you could choose ONE unreleased song for Lana to release, which would it be?

Hard to decide ...

I guess my favourite (unreleased) one is and forever will be Heavy Hitter. Could be done for a commercial, but I love the way she sings, I love the super-cool instrumental ...

Another nice one would be She Is Not Me, probably because it was one of the first unreleased songs I heard and I loved it instantly.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

A Star for Nick. I love when she goes acoustic and of the Sirens songs it's my favorite. The vocal melody is perfect, keep it as is, just re-sing it. Spruce up the production a bit but not too much. Less is more. Plus it'd be pretty interesting to have her singing about how she's gonna be star now that she is one. Kind of similar to West Coast in that regard.

i like my candy and your heroin

As a side note, since its being brought up so much, Hollywood and AFFA should have been on Paradise (though I realize they were written afterwards). They fit too beautifully. Hollywood in place of American and AFFA at the end. But I put this in another thread that's more relevant.  :creep:

Back to the topic, I'm thinking Television Heaven actually. I think the instrumental should be tweaked around some to sound more finished. Actually I don't care, I just want to open up the possibility of her singing it live one day.  :creep: 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

As a side note, since its being brought up so much, Hollywood and AFFA should have been on Paradise (though I realize they were written afterwards). They fit too beautifully. Hollywood in place of American and AFFA at the end. But I put this in another thread that's more relevant.  :creep:

Just wanna go on record and say I fully support this. I've never cared for American while I love Hollywood, and AFFA would work wonderfully as an album closer, not to mention flow nicely from Bel Air. Counting Burning Desire (which could be mixed in somewhere else, maybe after BV), that would make 10 tracks and Paradise could've been it's own album.

i like my candy and your heroin