The Lucky Ones

Kesha

The song is an outtake from Warrior, by the way. Written by Kesha with her mom.

It should have made the album, wow. That's really disappointing. It's is such a good song, years better than most of the songs on Bore-ior. I'm gonna need some more outtakes. 

14417469274.gif

The song is an outtake for its lyric content. I don't think the general public and review websites would miss the opportunity to massively critique her for having a song in which she says "I sold my soul" and "I keep on dancing with the devil" and "He's got my mind" and that features the devil.

The song is an outtake for its lyric content. I don't think the general public and review websites would miss the opportunity to massively critique her for having a song in which she says "I sold my soul" and "I keep on dancing with the devil" and "He's got my mind" and that features the devil.

I just can't date a dude with a vadge :usrsney:

She's released pretty "questionable" songs before though..  :crossed:

14417469274.gif

I just can't date a dude with a vadge :usrsney:

Oh, but that lyrics are no problem considering we have songs that say "suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion" and "my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" and "we're higher than a mother-fucker." :usrsney:

She's released pretty "questionable" songs before though..  :crossed:

That's true, but they're not as explicit and throwing it in everyone's face like "Dancing With the Devil." I am glad it leaked because it was "supposed" to and Ke$ha knows about the song going out, but Dr. Luke is probably getting pissed about it.

Oh, but that lyrics are no problem considering we have songs that say "suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion" and "my pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" and "we're higher than a mother-fucker." :usrsney:

That's true, but they're not as explicit and throwing it in everyone's face like "Dancing With the Devil." I am glad it leaked because it was "supposed" to and Ke$ha knows about the song going out, but Dr. Luke is probably getting pissed about it.

It really pisses me off that society is so fucking comfortable with sex being thrown around publicly like it's not a problem, but when.. god forbid I even type about it.. religion (he did not just say that  :hdu:) is brought up, it's the most sensitive topic ever. Why can't people be comfortable enough with their own beliefs to not throw fits when others say something their beliefs don't agree with? Ke$ha should be able to put out whatever the fuck she wants, and if people don't like it, they can change the damn radio station or just not buy her music.

Sorry for the rant. It's just really frustrating. I understand that she may have some kind of positive image to keep up since she's so famous and "influential," but she's not the president or the pope, it shouldn't be something people have to think twice about. 

14417469274.gif

It really pisses me off that society is so fucking comfortable with sex being thrown around publicly like it's not a problem, but when.. god forbid I even type about it.. religion (he did not just say that  :hdu:) is brought up, it's the most sensitive topic ever. Why can't people be comfortable enough with their own beliefs to not throw fits when others say something their beliefs don't agree with? Ke$ha should be able to put out whatever the fuck she wants, and if people don't like it, they can change the damn radio station or just not buy her music.

Sorry for the rant. It's just really frustrating. I understand that she may have some kind of positive image to keep up since she's so famous and "influential," but she's not the president or the pope, it shouldn't be something people have to think twice about. 

I totally agree with you. But well, religion has always been a sensitive topic to talk about, and unfortunately it still is. The people that trust in "God" and that don't like "Satan" would probably find the song extremely offensive and the backlash would be immense if something like that came out as a single or even put on an album from an artist that has a moderate fan-base.

But there's much more behind this song that the general fan-base even knows about. Knowing Kesha, she isn't talking about literally the devil or anything like this. The song was not put on the album and I think that it was wise (even though I like the song, it's good that we got it separately as an unreleased track), and what I can say is that this would never ever leak if, well, people around Kesha didn't want it to.

But there's much more behind this song that the general fan-base even knows about. Knowing Kesha, she isn't talking about literally the devil or anything like this. The song was not put on the album and I think that it was wise (even though I like the song, it's good that we got it separately as an unreleased track), and what I can say is that this would never ever leak if, well, people around Kesha didn't want it to.

I just wish it could be released so that people with brains would see how good Ke$ha's music can be. Also, I mean, it would be really nice to have it in HQ. Just saying. :ohno: 

14417469274.gif