The Lucky Ones

Kesha

okay so in the absence of any unreleased volumes from Sitar, i decided to try to create some myself...i grouped by themes more so than by sound & the track order is kinda meh (cause i'm not good at stuff like that lol). the covers are all ones from coverlandia that i edited to remove the titles. the volume names are iffy too but idrc

so first we have Volume I: Discotheque. these are the party/having a good time songs that we know ke$ha for

u76fm.jpg

Volume II: Want U Bad is the happy-relationship Ke$ha stuff, all sun-shining and birds singing

bKz89.jpg

Volume III: Cherry Pop. sexual, saucy and seductive. do the nasty to it.

JcP3v.jpg

Volume IV: Disgusting is Ke$ha still in love with her bf/gf, but feeling kinda pissy at the same time. im not a great fan of this volume cause it's not as cohesive as the others imo.

J68NX.jpg

Volume V: Feels Like Rain. my favourite volume & the saddest one. this is the vulnerable side to K$ that the public rarely see. some of these tracks could possibly also work on Volume IV (I Hate You, Dead Flowers).

Y5NH9.jpg

Volume VI: Revenge. now, you know Ke$ha, she ain't the type to be crying around over some stupid boy/girl for too long. this is the album to tear out boys'/girls' hearts to.

acNHu.jpg

Volume VII: Child of the Moon is the one for extras that didn't really fit in the other categories, or were too "unfinished" imo. it's also got some Warrior outtakes that i PRAY she uses for the next album.

6PQUH.jpg

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

!!!!!!!!!!!! very important:

Stay young, wild one

I know your heart's been through it all,

Stay young

"I will release new music as soon as I possibly can animals. as soon as I fucking can."

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

@ why have I never heard of

Boombox

Go On Roll

Honky Tonk Song

Miami Nights

Touch Me

Someone help?

disc 3 - country acoustic stuff (the first 3 tracks should be in disc 2 really)

That's the only thing I really separate from my B-sides stuff:

y0XL73s.png

@ why have I never heard of

Boombox

Go On Roll

Honky Tonk Song

Miami Nights

Touch Me

Someone help?

Go On Roll & Honky Tonk Song are live and badly recorded tracks, Touch Me only has Kesha on the backing vocals in the chorus (I think). Miami Nights and Boombox each have a verse by Kesha. do u want me to send them?

btw pls post your kesha unreleased collection + charli volumes :creepna: thank uuuuuuuuu

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Go On Roll & Honky Tonk Song are live and badly recorded tracks, Touch Me only has Kesha on the backing vocals in the chorus (I think). Miami Nights and Boombox each have a verse by Kesha. do u want me to send them?

btw pls post your kesha unreleased collection + charli volumes :creepna: thank uuuuuuuuu

Yes please send

+ I notice you don't list the features on Til the World Ends, do we have a solo version?

Okay here we go eek

ubVS0si.png

6KWujy2.png

Then everything else is an Animal b-side basically

Omg I've forgotten about my Kesha unreleased collection :( when I started to collect Lana's I really didn't care about other artists. Like, too much to handle. :toofunny: most of them (all tbh) is on my old computer and I'm missing those tracks from Free Kesha Luke + 2012-2014 leaks like What the Hell :defeated: do u guys know any good source like LanaBoards with updates leak lists and leaked quality?

Omg I've forgotten about my Kesha unreleased collection :( when I started to collect Lana's I really didn't care about other artists. Like, too much to handle. :toofunny: most of them (all tbh) is on my old computer and I'm missing those tracks from Free Kesha Luke + 2012-2014 leaks like What the Hell :defeated: do u guys know any good source like LanaBoards with updates leak lists and leaked quality?

I've been working on getting the songs all together again in good quality (90% are Youtube rips) & a friend is supposed to get me his friend's collection but he's being shit & not getting the damn link  :facepalm: I have SOME (maybe 30) already collected...if someone would help me like with getting the program(s) used to determine if a file is upscaled/ect & with gathering the songs it could be done much quicker since this friend isn't coming through  :ohno:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I've been working on getting the songs all together again in good quality (90% are Youtube rips) & a friend is supposed to get me his friend's collection but he's being shit & not getting the damn link :facepalm: I have SOME (maybe 30) already collected...if someone would help me like with getting the program(s) used to determine if a file is upscaled/ect & with gathering the songs it could be done much quicker since this friend isn't coming through :ohno:

I can help you get the songs but idk what program

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I downloaded all the songs as they leaked and had a few before they did so I think mine are all the highest quality, I just don't have every song because I deleted the bad ones

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Looking at "Warrior" 2 years later, honestly I find it depressing how messed the era was. The music wasn't all that good, "Die Young" as a first single was the safest decision ever and the song couldn't get anymore basic for pop, while "Supernatural" was ahead of its time but was paid dust. I remember the snippet having more hype than the whole album and Crazy Kids wasn't promoted enough and had an awful video for such a good song. Hopefully 2015 will give Ke$ha a better oppurtunity to realize a proper era.

z445hpI.png

Looking at "Warrior" 2 years later, honestly I find it depressing how messed the era was. The music wasn't all that good, "Die Young" as a first single was the safest decision ever and the song couldn't get anymore basic for pop, while "Supernatural" was ahead of its time but was paid dust. I remember the snippet having more hype than the whole album and Crazy Kids wasn't promoted enough and had an awful video for such a good song. Hopefully 2015 will give Ke$ha a better oppurtunity to realize a proper era.

yeah I was listening to it again the other day and I loved it when it was released but it's just like...crap.

I'll still listen to Animal regularly though

BzhmW.png

I can help you get the songs but idk what program

I downloaded all the songs as they leaked and had a few before they did so I think mine are all the highest quality, I just don't have every song because I deleted the bad ones

I'll throw you guys a PM later (busy rn)  :bop:

&, Trash Magic, there's no such thing as "a bad Kesha song"  :crossed: lol

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I remember I thought Warrior was my favourite Kesha album when it was released but I was wrong. Even though I love the songs there, they're not nearly as memorable as the ones on Animal.

Not to mention that I listen to Kesha's unreleased music a lot more frequently than any of the songs she's put on albums. They give me incredible vibes, like a mix of summer and having nothing to do and just chilling out and etc.