NamiraWilhelm

Lana to feature on Barrie's upcoming album!

I think this one had a better chance of coming to fruition than the Haynie and Wilson tracks. :toofunny:

inb4 none of them happen and Lana just keeps eating spaghetti in her apartment for 2 more years :sadcore:

Don't hold your breath for this one. I don't think it's going to happen.

It doesn't seem they broke up vindictively though, so I'd be really surprised if she wasn't on the track (which must exist by now as the album is in the can). If it turns out like Brooklyn Baby in execution, that's fine too (hopefully she'll at least have a writing credit). Anyway, Barry announced it directly from his facebook, which makes it different from other rumors that might be out and about right now (e.g., Kanye West one).

Don't hold your breath for this one. I don't think it's going to happen.

Hmm, Why do you think so?

From an interview about a month ago:

●    Who contributed to the album? (Who played on it, who sang, who mixed it etc.)

"There’s a few to mention. Scottie Diablo, Jim Abbiss, Sol and Patrick. Sejo. Not to mention all the cool interns who worked there. And the owner Cathleen."

Notice who he doesn't mention.

It doesn't seem they broke up vindictively though, so I'd be really surprised if she wasn't on the track (which must exist by now as the album is in the can). If it turns out like Brooklyn Baby in execution, that's fine too (hopefully she'll at least have a writing credit). Anyway, Barry announced it directly from his facebook, which makes it different from other rumors that might be out and about right now (e.g., Kanye West one).

To be clear, I don't doubt the recording exists. I just don't think he'll end up putting it on the album after all.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Ultracancelled. She was hanging out with Azealia a few times too often  :smokes2:

You're becoming a parody of yourself. I criticized Lana for not coming through on things before it was cool (#HipsterAlert), but doing so in this instance is just inane. First of all, while I'm predicting this will be cut from the album-- and would bet cake on it-- we don't even know that's 100% certain. Second, I don't recall Lana ever saying this would happen. It was information Barrie put out. Finally, I doubt she has much control over when this album comes out or what's on it. I mean, if we find out that Lana's been holding up this release or trying to block the song that would be one thing, but there's no reason to rag on Lana for this unless we do. It's Barrie's show.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

You're becoming a parody of yourself. I criticized Lana for not coming through on things before it was cool (#HipsterAlert), but doing so in this instance is just inane. First of all, while I'm predicting this will be cut from the album-- and would bet cake on it-- we don't even know that's 100% certain. Second, I don't recall Lana ever saying this would happen. It was information Barrie put out. Finally, I doubt she has much control over when this album comes out or what's on it. I mean, if we find out that Lana's been holding up this release or trying to block the song that would be one thing, but there's no reason to rag on Lana for this unless we do. It's Barrie's show.

First of all, back off. I don't need you to tell me when I am becoming a parody of myself. Save that to one of your essays for another time for somebody else.

Second of all, I can't remember even adressing you.

And I don't even mean this to be offensive. It was a random comment.

It's always so funny to read this intelligent way of arguing that sometimes happens on LB

On other sites people just drag each other with curse words and  shade wherever they can but here we get paragraphs like this :teehee:

From an interview about a month ago:Notice who he doesn't mention. To be clear, I don't doubt the recording exists. I just don't think he'll end up putting it on the album after all.

You are right about the fact that he didn't mention Lana in our interview but on his official website (not facebook) it says ft. Lana Del Rey at the track list. Maybe he didn't mention Lana to avoid all the fangirls going crazy again on him? It's also only one songsong, she didn't really contributed for the almbum. Who knows. I just hope it won't turn out to be like Brooklyn Baby

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr

the whole him being in denial and saying they were still together and her going to italy and making out all over the place with francesco may have made it a sour breakup

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

She's spoken nicely of Barrie in subsequent interviews. She did the dumping, so I don't think she bears him any ill will. I can't see Barrie ignoring the song either as it's a selling point. The crucial thing is that both stand behind the song musically. If so, they'd be foolish to forego the opportunity.