CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

"Mariah blah blah blah Ariana blah blah blah FKA twigs blah blah blah" VoZuBWO.jpg

Seriously, why is this thread even about Mariah or Ariana or whatever you guys are bitching about? Keep it in another forum, its beyond annoying lmao.

Anyway, back to Lana. I'm stoked for a new Emile produced track. I love UV and Dan's production, but I prefer most of the production on BTD/P (sans some tracks)

The reason Mariah bombed so hard was because she was something special in the industry. Her voice is so rare that to this day it just cannot be mimicked by anyone. Her octaves (and control in between them) are just to many to be handled by current pop "singers".

Ariana is just a shadow of Mariah. Annoying voice. Weak low notes. Whinny voice and terrible ear-piercing "whistle". Generic music and lyrics. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...

Does not matter how much she sells. Ariana is garbage next to the musical virtuoso Mariah..

Deal with it.

We should be friends.

Runt grande is a non event..non entity.

When MAriah debuted her debut album went DIAMOND and sold 15 million copies WW.

Her first four singles reached #1 on hot100

She won Best New Artist at the Grammys all in the same year.

Runt won teen choice awards and a barely gold album.

:lmao:

Wait so Emile is making an album featuring artists? Kinda like Timbaland did with Shock Value 2?

More like Aviici or David Guetta except less electronic id think

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I wonder what are the possibilities for this track ~sonically~  :creep:

We know that in the studio Lana is in control, her vision guides everything, and the producers adapt based on what she wants, and as she changes so does the music, we can see this in the difference of the sound between Paradise and BTD too, same team, but different sound.

So I wonder if now that Lana is in another place again, this track will be different from what we heard before (with similar lyrical content though).

OR, another possibility is, is that maybe since this is Emile's album we will get whatever he wants and Lana just goes along with it and lends her voice to whatever kind of track Emile wants to make, therefore we get something upbeat, fast and crazy.

I'm so curious about which one will happen! There should be an album preview or something  ;)

I wonder what are the possibilities for this track ~sonically~  :creep:

We know that in the studio Lana is in control, her vision guides everything, and the producers adapt based on what she wants, and as she changes so does the music, we can see this in the difference of the sound between Paradise and BTD too, same team, but different sound.

So I wonder if now that Lana is in another place again, this track will be different from what we heard before (with similar lyrical content though).

OR, another possibility is, is that maybe since this is Emile's album we will get whatever he wants and Lana just goes along with it and lends her voice to whatever kind of track Emile wants to make, therefore we get something upbeat, fast and crazy.

I'm so curious about which one will happen! There should be an album preview or something  ;)

I know people want the return of Born to Die in this collaboration but I'm really hoping it's something completely new! Like that ethereal ass snippet we all thought would be on UV from his instagram...

I know people want the return of Born to Die in this collaboration but I'm really hoping it's something completely new! Like that ethereal ass snippet we all thought would be on UV from his instagram...

I like Lana's ethereal songs :)

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something like NA though, and wouldn't mind it either :creep:

I'm more excited about the Brian Wilson collaboration but I'm curious about this track.

Me too. I'm excited to see the results...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Very excited for this, as it's a way for something different that doesn't fit with the UV era - which I love, but different is always good too!

As for Ariana Grande vs Mariah (not sure why those two are even being compared but whatever) - I pretty much hate them both in equal measure  :D

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'