LifeisBeautiful

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

Mermaid Motel - Raise Me Up - Pawn Shop Blues, I love these songs to death, if I don't know what I'm in the mood to listen to I always seem to play these

Mermaid Motel - Raise Me Up - Pawn Shop Blues, I love these songs to death, if I don't know what I'm in the mood to listen to I always seem to play these

Same with me. I love Queen Of The Gas Station too. That album is lovely. 

AHAHAHAH , hard question.

West Coast

Summertime Sadness

American

Ride

Wolf

Burning Desire

Pin up Galore

Ultraviolence

Money Power Glory  , she's my queen.....

she's going to be an american icon, like elvis, madge and michael

I've been obsessing with AKA so much this past month. For K Part 2 is sooooo good, especially the demo. I'm surprised this song doesn't get more love. Put Me In a Movie, Pawn Shop Blues and of course Mermaid Motel are always fun to listen to.

I also can't stop playing Off to the Races, Pretty When You Cry, Sad Girl and Swan Song.

giphy.gif

I've been obsessing with AKA so much this past month. For K Part 2 is sooooo good, especially the demo. I'm surprised this song doesn't get more love. Put Me In a Movie, Pawn Shop Blues and of course Mermaid Motel are always fun to listen to.

I also can't stop playing Off to the Races, Pretty When You Cry, Sad Girl and Swan Song.

AKA forever. For K part 2 sounds like a Nirvana with Britney Spears cowritten song type dealio. Pretttyyyyy baaaaaabbbbyyyyyyyyyy.

I really love the Pawn Shop Blues demo without the lame bridge(no man can keep me together, been broken since i was born). the bridge makes that song on the album sound cheesy. also i love most of the AKA demos. #ugh wish we had Kill Kill's demo.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan