LifeisBeautiful

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

I'm obsessed with the Oh say can you see demo version now.

IDK, is it weird that that version is obviously imperfect and super early, yet I still prefer it to the (otherwise flawless) final version?

It's always so cute when she loses her voice, my little girl :oprah:

I'm also constantly replaying the demo 1 version of Get Drunk, the last minute is so awesome when she really gets into it and starts singing GET DRUNK, GET DRUNK, GET DRUNK, GET DRUNK..!!!! I go crazy over that part

I love Cola, expecially some live performances with Blakes guitar and the strings and the beats, such a massive impact on me when I crank those up,  :P ..

Its funny in a way for me, as there are many songs of Lana's I don't like, but some I absolutely love.. guess its like that for any artists..

Cola

Blue Jeans

Ultraviolence

Radio

Summertime Sadness

American my favorite song from Paradise and Born to die

plus the entire Ultraviolence cd...every song is meant to be listened to as one. From song 1 through . The entire cd tells a story that one song does not complete. The most thoroughly satisfying concept album I have ever heard.

An album that will only get more popular in time.

Especially come 2020...when the Top 100 albums of the decade 2010-2019 come out. I predict it will be in the Top 5. (and I predict there will be no haters remaining by then).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Born To Die & Video Games ( BBC Radio 6 Session)

IDK why people don't talk about the Radio Six session much.Its far better IMHO than BBC Radio 1....

I adore the ending of BTD its so beautiful and I love this lounge version so much  :oprah:  :crying2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Born To Die & Video Games ( BBC Radio 6 Session)

IDK why people don't talk about the Radio Six session much.Its far better IMHO than BBC Radio 1....

I adore the ending of BTD its so beautiful and I love this lounge version so much  :oprah:  :crying2:

Thanks for making me aware of that! What kind of flawless live renditions   :oprah: