ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I hate features.... so hopefully none of those on the new record (I know she never really had any on the previous albums)......

I'm so here for hip-hop beats tho! OMG I loved BTD the most. Like it gave me too much life. I love Ultra, but damn was it slow. I'm not expecting pop or for her to come back fully like BTD, but hopefully something like it. Back to hitting a little more drum or 808's back in there.

Jazz sounds fun too, just as long as it isnt tooo slow.

I'm just excited for new Lana.

I hope for national anthem or dark paradise vibe.

i'd be happy if she releases a collaboration ith a great rapper like A$AP Rocky or someone that cool or underground. His beats are awesome and they've met already for the NA video.

OKay I take that back then! lol EXCEPT ASAP ROCKY..... he's THE ONLY one.. I'd be okay with. lol

i'd be happy if she releases a collaboration ith a great rapper like A$AP Rocky or someone that cool or underground. His beats are awesome and they've met already for the NA video.

ibr848gjavPKd3.gif

No rap features on Honeymoon, please.

^ oh god mess... :deadbanana:

Wow so Moroder was suppose to produce songs from UV.  :hdu:  OMG..It would have been better tbh..poor Lana.

This is just too iconic :defeated:

In the meantime

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's so weird that Lana has never featured people on her albums, in this day and age that's almost unheard of, the only other person I know of who's done that is Marina

Lorde? Adele? Taylor Swift? Iggy Azalea? ( :creep: )

I like the fact that she doesn't feature people. Also, Emile better be on the album. I absolutely adore his production.

I'm fine with bonus tracks as long as they aren't like Guns and Roses, Burning Desire and Lucky Ones. Never liked those.

I like the fact that she doesn't feature people. Also, Emile better be on the album. I absolutely adore his production.

I'm fine with bonus tracks as long as they aren't like Guns and Roses, Burning Desire and Lucky Ones. Never liked those.

I understand that not many people like Lucky Ones, but Burning Desire is magnificent and EVERYONE on this forum will deal with it, ok? Ok.

:byeh8rs:

I've always enjoyed bonus tracks, so I definitely wouldn't mind some on Honeymoon. They usually end up being my album favorites. Aside from that, they're extra songs we wouldn't otherwise get, so I don't know why anyone would be opposed to a deluxe edition. Exclusive tracks get on my nerves though.. BUT with the internet it's easy enough to get everything these days.

14417469274.gif

As much as I love BtD, I don't want to see Emile on Honeymoon. If WFL has teached us anything, then it is that he won't ever do something new with Lana. We would get the same stuff again, but this time it would get boring because it would show how Lana isn't progressing.

I like it if artists try out different styles during each era, you may not like one of them, but in the end it's much more fun this way. Different style doesn't have to mean different producer, but Emile seems to be stuck with this one style he produces.

I would love to see an album full of OTTR, YCBTB, Florida Kilos, Kill Kill, Hawaiian Tropic, In The Sun and Because Of You's. But if she REALLY goes for a jazz style this time, that would be intetesting too.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i am the worst but i want all the messy deluxes and exclusives with this album, so hopefully we end up with 5+ in different bonus songs released through various means.. and atleast 11 tracks
literally all her songs on this album could be terrible and i'd still love them i just want more tracks lmfao

For the sake of touring and live performances, I appreciate that Lana doesn't feature others in her songs. I like that Lana can deliver 100% of the song live than have 50% of the live performance lost to a recording from the other artist who would not be available to perform live on Lana's tour.

Hope that made sense.

have you heard My Bitch (Ridin')?

EDIT: oops, already mentioned

In the meantime

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

That Digital Spy article on Mororder someone posted earlier just meant that another producer is more suitable / understand the vision Lana had for Honeymoon, i.e. mainly producing this album. it would be sensible to think that it is Ronson but we still not having any more information.......