ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I would be fine if she took until mid-2017 for this album. It sounds like she's really articulating her sound and taking extra time to really get the sound she wants. Good things come to those who wait  :)

But I ain't in a patient phase...

B-GLaCaCEAAuYLj.jpg

Gurl, what are you up to?

Random account with zero posts or followers until Lana followed them.

YASSSS LANA  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

What if the account is ran by her/Interscope/Polydor and they use it to promote the album

YASSSS LANA :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

What if the account is ran by her/Interscope/Polydor and they use it to promote the album

Well that's what I was thinking. But...from a practical level it doesn't make a whole lotta sense. Her Instagram account has 2.3 million followers doesn't it? Why is she going to the hassle of making a second account to promote Honeymoon when her actual account is followed my millions of people?

Anywho, I'm really sensing a boost in confidence this era. She's been more communicative and active online, she's making ties with a lot of big names in the industry, and if this Honeymoon account was really made by her, dedicated to one fucking record then it's gotta be pretty special. Unless of course she starts overblowing each album as her music makes a nosedive in quality like a certain blonde haired "surrealist" mole wearing overblown Europop singer/ Madonna impersonator :oop2:

Honeymoon coming in two weeks!!!!

im-this-close.gif

Interesting. So, she is trolling us. It would have been such a nice idea to have pictures, music and stuff posted on there, but hey...

They mean that you can't see when an instagram account was created, ever. This doesn't detract from the plausability of the account as a outlet of future news and promo for the record at all. There have been no posts as of yet, but I doubt Lana would just arbitrarily create an account called HONEYMOON to troll her fans, it's even less likely that she saw that someone else made an account named after her upcoming record and she found it on instagram then chose to follow it.

They mean that you can't see when an instagram account was created, ever. This doesn't detract from the plausability of the account as a outlet of future news and promo for the record at all. There have been no posts as of yet, but I doubt Lana would just arbitrarily create an account called HONEYMOON to troll her fans, it's even less likely that she saw that someone else made an account named after her upcoming record and she found it on instagram then chose to follow it.

That really doesn't make sense; the fact that she'd follow a currently inactive account, because she doesn't follow very many accounts anyway. It made me think of the Tumblr page made right before UV. Totally forgot about it till now.

That really doesn't make sense; the fact that she'd follow a currently inactive account, because she doesn't follow very many accounts anyway. It made me think of the Tumblr page made right before UV. Totally forgot about it till now.

Things like this only make sense if you actually do something with it and I doubt Lana is interested enough to put any effort in it.

Imo it's a bit pointless to create an account for Honeymoon related promo... I'm not saying it's a bad idea but the thing is, you might get lost in the accounts : Facebook, twitter, two Instagram account... Why not release HM related pictures (studio sessions, Tracklist, producers...) on her regular account ?

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Imo it's a bit pointless to create an account for Honeymoon related promo... I'm not saying it's a bad idea but the thing is, you might get lost in the accounts : Facebook, twitter, two Instagram account... Why not release HM related pictures (studio sessions, Tracklist, producers...) on her regular account ?

Record label push?