ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

why are people so quick to shoot down fan theories and stuff like damn... chill. @ everyone stop taking everything so seriously, it's just harmless fun. it's like you're all just purposely trying to start drama. 

to be fair though what else can i expect on a forum filled with gay teen twinks

RVhKIwP.gif

Yes, as if Neil / any artist doesn't always name every set or shoot he has done. 

Yes, and Neil who has close ties to lana. & to the fake photo of lana, who the fuck cares? I thought it was nice and people have fake album covers as their avi and its really not that different. Quit being a bitter bitch for a change

Demos_copy.png

Yes, and Neil who has close ties to lana. & to the fake photo of lana, who the fuck cares? I thought it was nice and people have fake album covers as their avi and its really not that different. Quit being a bitter bitch for a change

Oh my god if I had $1 for everyone time I was described as bitter on here I would honestly be so wealthy

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i think the title is 'eclipse' because it looks like she's waiting for one to happen, lying there in the grass

keep yourself occupied with as many theories as you wish but i wouldn't put much stock into any of it. i doubt even lana thinks this much about her promotion; she posts random shit every now and then to fuck with our heads and that's pretty much the extent of it imo

ZRBNill.jpg

i'm not pressed i just think its useless to be like 

there was a full moon ton1ght n' also i got stung by a bee probably a moment or so after he was like cummin out some honey OMG ! yasssss the stars and the spirits have aligned !~!! new era! slayyyayyaayyayayayyyassssss ~~~~~~~

ZRBNill.jpg

I honestly think that Honeymoon IG is real. I would be suspicious, but the fact that Lana follows that account means something to me. Therefore, I think we will be getting some sort of info sometime soon judging by the new IG icon of the moon, the description that was updated today, and Lana's slightly more substantial presence on her personal IG account.

2dt29zc.jpg

i don't understand why she would start an entirely separate account -- isn't it more plausible that she just liked the name of it?

let's not forget that this is the same woman that has "chateau marmont" permanently scribbled onto her arm

ZRBNill.jpg

i don't understand how people can still think the honeymoon account can be fake.... like... it's a rare username, too. obviously her label bought the name off Instagram/asked for it so that they could use it to promote the new era.

think: what are the chances that someone had the username "/Honeymoon" and just so happened to be a big Lana fan and decided to use the account to fuck with the fanbase and ended up getting followed by Lana herself? honestly

RVhKIwP.gif

Just wasted part of my life trying to find some real information on the album in here. But alas. It's filled with dirge. :(

sorry, the OP updates the OP (Lol), in wich it has the info you are looking for

and there isnt much "news" so far

told ya from start. Her E.T. era is coming

wanna be your victim, ready for abduction

boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away

its supernatural, extraterrestrial

I thought this were lyrics from National Anthem 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

she follows accounts that have significant usernames to her. she follows an acc called yayo... its literally probably nothing and the person who runs it is getting their jollies from fuckin w hopeful ldr fans

VyIsfwC.jpg

she follows accounts that have significant usernames to her. she follows an acc called yayo... its literally probably nothing and the person who runs it is getting their jollies from fuckin w hopeful ldr fans

That person (@@Yayo) changed his username after he was followed by her though

I'd personally be surprised if it's not legit. If I remember correctly, she was the first one to like it as well. And is having an IG for one album any different than her dead tumblr account that was started when West Coast was released?

i mean, i don't recall a single instance where some far-fetched fan theory turned out to manifest in reality 

but how many troll accounts have been made on tumblr? how many have been made on this forum? some people apparently spend their weeks and/or weekends looking for ways to fuck with the fan base. why believe anything that doesn't come directly from lana herself (especially when we can't even trust her ~10% of the time)

i'm not trying to be a bitch, i'm being a realist 

ZRBNill.jpg