ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@@evilentity Thanks for your reply! I kind of hoped you'd chime in since you are so familiar with the facts. I totally agree with everything, right down to the speculation that she might have been hacked twice. We'll probably never know more info about those five songs since its pretty much in the past but I feel like our speculations are probably pretty strong but who really knows.

I'm really eager now to hear the overall sound of Honeymoon and see if maybe it continues the idea that she had with these songs. Obviously nothing supports or suggests that but nothing says its completely impossible either so we will just see I guess.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Wasn't her hard drive stolen too? That's where some of the old acoustic songs come from

Her hard drive was remotely hacked while she was in a hotel. I think "hacked" is an exaggeration though, like others said on iTunes you can share your music with everyone on the wifi and she probably had that on. I used to listen to everyones music in hotels LMAO

Demos_copy.png

Her hard drive was remotely hacked while she was in a hotel. I think "hacked" is an exaggeration though, like others said on iTunes you can share your music with everyone on the wifi and she probably had that on. I used to listen to everyones music in hotels LMAO

I've read about the iTunes thing on here and I *think* that's how she got hacked the first time imo. I meant a portable USB hard drive. But idk.

:wtf:

remind to do that next time I'm in a fancy hotel where a celebrity stays :fabcat:

BzhmW.png

So Readyyyyy,

Bring it lol, yes to the hair!

It is better then how she had the bangs before! 

Really I loved the UV hair before the tour.

The new bangs for the tour were kind of odd to me.

This is way better.

Y A S S S! 

:oprah:

you watch the cover for HM drop and its just a close up of her lips with that lipliner on, UO exclusive at least

Lmao wouldn't that be some shit,

I could def see it though lol. 

:toofunny: