ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

No one is expecting anything, people are waiting for something on thursday 

People were expecting\hoping\reaching with the Apple Music thing. Look at your status.

People were expecting\hoping\reaching with the Apple Music thing. Look at your status.

I wasnt expecting anything to come on it lol, i only said it to the people waiting for it, but that was like 8 hours ago lol, you could have said people that were expecting something to come today. 

We really have to stop speculating dates and getting ourselves hyped over nothing :deadbanana: Its exhausting. This is the first real "era" I've been on any fan board and you guys make it much more difficult than simply knowing its coming and continuing with life until there's more news. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

We really have to stop speculating dates and getting ourselves hyped over nothing :deadbanana: Its exhausting. This is the first real "era" I've been on any fan board and you guys make it much more difficult than simply knowing its coming and continuing with life until there's more news. 

Well then we have been doing this to ourselves since BTD so i guess you will have to deal :x . This is how stanning looks lmao

Well then we have been doing this to ourselves since BTD so i guess you will have to deal :x . This is how stanning looks lmao

I guess so it just seems so counter productive. Speculation is cool but specific dates/events seem to make so much anxiety. But you are right, its gonna happen no matter what. 

how long before someone posts "this thread is the definition of mess" lmao :flutter:

this tread b liek a definition of a mezzY meSS!!!1! rAwR XD

And posts like this are just as pointless and becoming just as numerous as the "this thread is a mess" ones.

The real question is… how will Lana manage to incorporate yayo onto Honeymoon? 

She's somehow managed to include yayo in some form on every release of her albums

AKA - Yayo

Born to Die - Yayo (reworked) on the Paradise edition

Paradise - Yayo (reworked)

UV - Florida Kilos

lmao Lana loves her yayo  :hooker:

t r u t h

But i do hope Lil B is on Honeymoon 

it must be on Honeymoon bc it wasn't in the movie

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

people are saying we'll get the full Honeymoon song on 7/2 bc then it's full moon and the snippets were posted on also special moon dates?? idk a lot about it but to me it would make sense.

IT'S ALREADY A FULL MOON HERE WHERE IS HONEYMOON?

EDIT: it kinda makes sense because Honeymoon

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif