ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm thinking shes gonna drop the first single early- mid august, and shes gonna forget all about the title track, a year from now were still gonna be talking about the infamous full honeymoon video that was never released, bookmark me  :flutter: I dont even care about the Honeymoon video i just want the first single with that jake nava video 

Music is an aural experience

One can close their eyes, and the video appears like magic in ones mind

offtopic I know, but, Rest in peace Cecil.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

off topic, but hopefully now this site doens't go down for days as well..

:biblio:

weeks almost over, august around the corner..

i'll be so pissed...

lABVyGE.png

I just feel like this whole era has been mismanaged. There's no particular image that I can associate with it, and we've been given very blurry ideas of what the sound will be (muddy trap? But also Miles Davis?). I mean, I hope it doesn't flop, but we're not being given a reason to be consistently hyped for it. 

have we talked about the watermark on the lyric image? "trailerparkcola"?

It's a fan edit, I'm assuming she just liked it and decided to use it. It's not the first time she's used/posted fan artwork.

qpgosw.jpg

What the fuck is going on with you people. Stop crying "mess" at every goddamn thing that she makes (or doesn't make), she is an artist, she is no industrial product. You have nothing to demand

I don't mind if Lana flops tbh. She will deliver musically, and I don't think it bothers her if she doesn't sell or win awards (she doesn't even go to many events or award ceremonies). The fame game didn't really work out for her.

Besides if people totally stopped caring about her and only a small, faithful fanbase remained wouldn't we get leaks and music faster?  :creep:

now getting depressed reading all this, :facepalm: maybe all so, but lets all wait to hear the album when it comes out soon..

i dont think anyone should write her off yet.. i realize more than ever now, there are alot of artists out right now..

but she could still do a great one.. now im starting to wonder tho, if the album is complete.. does anyone have pics

anywhere of her in and out of a studio anywhere? where are the paps and stuff? :usrs:

i guess no europe or world tours anymore this year..maybe she doesn't want to do much more of that..

oh well, whatever happens going frwd, she still made what she made..(songs).. :)