ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I love it! It's got a really dark tropical vibe to it, definitely speaks 'Surf Noir' to me! (Or at least my interpretation of it)

I love the "it's all a game to me anyway" line so much, to me it plays into the whole independent theme she's bringing up this era, like she's watching this guy leave and just playing music like 'yeah whatever, just gonna move on to the next one now' and I just love how playful it is yet still sounding dark?

Haha I don't know if any of that made sense? :')

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Are Y'all getting how this is like the inverse of what we thought it would be? Theres obviously some story to it.. It's low-key really creepy... The dark beat, the repeating of "I like you a lot", the lines "I live to love you and i love to love you, boy", "I do what you want",  "I see you leaving, so I push record and watch you leave"... This is the most stalkerish shit I have ever heard... I mean i still love it though, I just never knew I needed a stalker anthem like this before  :smokes4:  :godlaugh:

I feel a little "Moby vibe" on the chorus.
I like it but not as the other songs, it misses something, I don't like the electronic syth. And too BTD feels in it. But lyrics are so great.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Are Y'all getting how this is like the inverse of what we thought it would be? Theres obviously some story to it.. It's low-key really creepy... The dark beat, the repeating of "I like you a lot", the lines "I live to love you and i love to love you, boy", "I do what you want",  "I see you leaving, so I push record and watch you leave"... This is the most stalkerish shit I have ever heard... I mean i still love it though, I just never knew I needed a stalker anthem like this before  :smokes4:  :godlaugh:

Stalking you has sort of become like my occupation  :hooker:

So if you listen to the first 3 tracks in order (HM, MTWBT, TLY) they flow really well. I suspect it will be one of those albums that you can play from start to finish (nah we will skip Burnt Norton) and it creates a mood/tells a story and all that.

I hope Freak and Art Deco are like HBTB.

I need some bops in it.

Honeymoon is gonna be my fav Lana album, I can tell

It will be my second fave. Ultraviolence is untopable

Mfhp.gif

It was like a religious experience. I need to have sex to this album lol, and I think it's going to he my favorite one, ever.

Surf noir<3

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

I hope Freak and Art Deco are like HBTB.

I need some bops in it.

It will be my second fave. Ultraviolence is untopable

It'll be my third fav. Nothing compares to Born To Die. lol

And I like paradise I dont know why everybody downs it. lmao I do agree its not as good as the others. But Gods and Monsters and Ride and American were my shit.