ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@@JamiDelRey Your plan probably won't work, and if it doesn't, could you try taking a pic of the back cover if you're there anyway and posting it please? I'm really curious what it looks like :toofunny:

My plan will work... We've already befriended the employee who's going to sell the copy to us..... lol. The only thing I dont know is if I'll get the copy tomorrow or wednesday. But once I get it I will upload pics/scans of it

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

My plan will work... We've already befriended the employee who's going to sell the copy to us..... lol. The only thing I dont know is if I'll get the copy tomorrow or wednesday. But once I get it I will upload pics/scans of it

You will leak it right?

Let's pray for tomorrow.

Oh, amazing, thank you :thumb2:

fcrzy.gif

rgjrligjt :toofunny: I'm picturing Lana fans in stores just looking around trying to pick a time to grab the album and run waiting for the chance like :delicious:

I hope we get hq soon and that Lana release Life Is Beautiful or the hackers leak it.

tumblr_mwyzuxJQmT1sg3b68o1_500.gif

I love that movie!