ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So have any special edition/exclusive tracks been announced yet?  Not sure where to buy this from on Friday

betcha she'll do something like paradise with honeymoon, especially after she said she feels like she can write whenever

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

That bridge on Freak loses me, reminds me of what happened on UV a lot.  I still like the song though a lot.  I think I like Art Deco the most so far but I feel I'll get over it.  Swan Song on high rotation too.

u6pq4c9.gif

I think it's stupid as fuck to have the post release thread before it releases... at least lock the thread.... 

Things that don't fucking matter

Waiting by the door for my vinyl to get here lol!  :D 

I've been playing the UO leak on a loop for the last 2 days. I'm dying to hear a HQ version that doesn't have people talking about hats and shuffling through clothes lol 

I've been playing the UO leak on a loop for the last 2 days. I'm dying to hear a HQ version that doesn't have people talking about hats and shuffling through clothes lol 

There is already one. Even though its just 182 kbps rip. 

Sistren you're late to the party. A little party never hurt no one.

Dark blue

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America