ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

does anyone have any really cool honey moon cover art they haven't shared? I am looking for the perfect cover art that fits right... (not the official I'm sorry but it doesn't fit any song at all)

does anyone have any really cool honey moon cover art they haven't shared? I am looking for the perfect cover art that fits right... (not the official I'm sorry but it doesn't fit any song at all)

hnymn.jpg

Have you seen this one? This is what I'm going to use, credit to Eclipse  :)

The only awful things about Paradise are the pretentious mess that is the Ride song, video and monologue and the Tropico short film

seriously??!

Ride is BY FAR the best song/video she's made. It's fucking perfection.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

seriously??!

Ride is BY FAR the best song/video she's made. It's fucking perfection.

The MV is disgusting though. Those monologues are super awkward and pretentious and all those ugly daddys and her basically just f*cking around and waving guns and american flags ... annoying.

Tropico is interesting, however I cringed so hard when so many fans took it as a serious "experience".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I think my favorite (so far at least) may be Terrence Loves You. I know everyone thinks it's boring etc. but there's just something about how she sings the chorus that really touches me.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

The MV is disgusting though. Those monologues are super awkward and pretentious and all those ugly daddys and her basically just f*cking around and waving guns and american flags ... annoying.

Tropico is interesting, however I cringed so hard when so many fans took it as a serious "experience".

i hate it when people say the Ride music video is pretentious, ITS A MUSIC VIDEO!! what do you want her to do?? strip and shake her ass like other artists??

the monologues are lana as an artist and lana has said many times that this is her and not pretend, lana is elizabeth grant. the music video and her persona are inspired by americana and scenery and beauty. honestly if yall think its pretentious, then all art is pretentious because all she is doing is expressing herselft through poetry and imagery. write a poem, take an art course or two, go to a museum and look at all the "pretentious" work done by artists who live by their art and make their life a living work of art.