HEARTCORE

Billboard Interview on Big Eyes and Upcoming Album 'Honeymoon'

I can't Wait to hear the new music ! I'm a bit anxious when she talks about "noir-ish" songs.. But on the other hand she hints at BTD-P so.. I should love it ! Oh heck, it's Lana, of course I'll love it !

Lol yeah let's hope she didn't mean the song noir. I swear to God sometimes I have nightmares about Lana releasing that song :lel:

I wouldn't take the "similar to BTD" comment too seriously. She also said UV would sound like Blue Jeans and Dark Paradise, lol.

Mark Ronson really does no wrong and his jazz fusion (jazzy soft rock) productions are incredible...I would expect that.

I'm confused as to what she'll be performing on this tour. 

Her classics take up half the show. Maybe half UV? A bit of Honeymoon?

We can dream...

I guess we know why it was not titled the Ultraviolence Tour after all.

I'm very excited--Honeymoon sounds beautiful and I've loved everything from BtD to UV so that's not a problem.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

i just PRAY (:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:) that we're getting new themes & topics in this album...i love you lana, but i'm sick and tired of hearing about the saaaaaaaame guys with the saaaaaaaaame stories. mix it up a bit pls

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i just PRAY (:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:) that we're getting new themes & topics in this album...i love you lana, but i'm sick and tired of hearing about the saaaaaaaame guys with the saaaaaaaaame stories. mix it up a bit pls

I'm so excited for the lyrical change-ups that she promised. Fellini-esque surrealism. :defeated:

i just PRAY ( :pray2: :pray2: :pray2:) that we're getting new themes & topics in this album...i love you lana, but i'm sick and tired of hearing about the saaaaaaaame guys with the saaaaaaaaame stories. mix it up a bit pls

I think it's evident from the title it's about a different guy.

If she were still with Barrie the album would be called Funeral.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

honeymoon, really? the moon obsession saga continues  :teehee:

inb4 pale moonlight lyrics :troll: 

jk. this sounds legit exciting and im already aboard the hype train. not so worried about only 9 tracks, bcuz paracosm by washed out was the same that way and its my favorite album to date :heart:

i really do want an upgrade on the live performance front though. please no BtD/Paradise songs unless its something new. spoil us with UV/Honeymoon stuff. we've waited long enough :icant:

EQFO7rX.png

I'm hoping for this as well. I want her to talk less about her love life and more about herself in general. She needs to write more songs like Ride, Carmen, or Radio in my opinion. Love songs are nice, but like you said, the same stories are boring sometimes.