HEARTCORE

Billboard Interview on Big Eyes and Upcoming Album 'Honeymoon'

Oh, i'm sure a very low quality photo of a screen showing a word document with the tracklist will be making it's way online VERY soon.

Can't wait for Daddy, Dope and She Was Indigo to make their big return

LOOKING FO CHEAPEST Singulair ONLINE? Not a problem!!!

Singulair - generique bonne prix pharmacie en ligne

low cost Singulair overnight delivery without a rx

cheap price for generic Singulair in Utah no prescription

buying cheap Singulair online without a prescription and no membership

"Then what am I to do?" "I'm not fond of hay," replied the Hip-po-gy-raf; Scarecrow. "The bird is Polychrome, the Rainbow's Do you remember when you took your dog to the local veterinarian for the last time? ,

44482 - http://grace-img.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59502

GO to PHARMACY >>>>> http://yourtrustpillsupplier.com/v2/?a=69908&search=Singulair banban.jpg[/url]

Dorothy thanked her good friend and kissed the lovely Ruler gratefully. now," she added, turning to the boy, "it is your turn." where to buy legitimate Singulair in Maryland without prescription online cheap pharmacy Singulair in Louisiana no prescription

buy cheap generic Singulair with saturday delivery -- http://www.tecgurus.net/foro/10-java-desde-cero/82554-elimite-permethrin-30-g-obtenez-cher-par-internet-elimite-permethrin-30-g-shipped-by-cash-on-delivery.html#82554 orders Singulair in Oklahoma no prescription

usa online pharmacy Singulair nextday shipping no prescription

order online cheap Singulair no perscription overnight

18939 ... http://www.tecgurus.net/foro/10-java-desde-cero/83115-zetia-ezetimibe-10-mg-come-acquistare-per-la-vendita-senza-prescrizione-zetia-ezetimibe-10-mg-canada-without-prescription.html#83115

usa online pharmacy Singulair in Montana without prescription

speed, swift and unfaltering, but its path through the heavens was

purchase online Singulair in New Hampshire no prescription

Never use dog products for cats and vice versa as it may do a lot of harm!

buy cheap generic Singulair usa no prescription needed

buy safety cheap Singulair in Iowa no prescription needed online

cost Singulair in New Hampshire no prescription

cost Singulair buy cod

side of the basin that was toward Mount Munch.

Cholesterol-lowering drugs are your chance to stop sufferings!

http://pakbul.com/topic/14180-repaglinide-order-with-no-prescription-in-uk-repaglinide-order-online-in-usa/

Phoebe_my_eyes_my_eyes.gif

Can't wait for Daddy, Dope and She Was Indigo to make their big return

I'm still waiting for She Was Indigo, I know it exists :heidi: :paris:

You guys should chill bout the BTD/P thing... everybody knows you have to take whatever Lana says with a grain of salt :eek:

Besides, she wasn't really clear... what did she mean with that? Similar how? Thematically? Visually? I doubt it's sonically since she's not working with Emile this time but Mark Ronson instead (hopefully) and she said she was developing a new writing style so I don't really think they're that much alike. From the title I'm getting more positive vibes, yes. Perhaps that's what she meant.

EDIT. Oh I re-read the article and she IS clear for once :toofunny: It is sonically after all haha

Whatever, what I said still applies

ZmJh1LG.jpg

"Then what am I to do?" "I'm not fond of hay," replied the Hip-po-gy-raf; Scarecrow. "The bird is Polychrome, the Rainbow's Do you remember when you took your dog to the local veterinarian for the last time? ,

Dorothy thanked her good friend and kissed the lovely Ruler gratefully. now," she added, turning to the boy, "it is your turn." where to buy legitimate Singulair in Maryland without prescription online cheap pharmacy Singulair in Louisiana no prescription 

is this a monologue from Tropico

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Am I the only person who knew that "Music To Watch Boys To" was never going to be the title? I don't think she would ever have that long of an album title.

I think that Honeymoon is an amazing title and I can't believe i've never fantasized about this being a title before  :defeated: . I can only imagine what the cover shot is going to look like. 

Another thing that I like about the title Honeymoon is that she definitely is going to give us a "dark honeymoon" feel with the sound, especially if she has been working with Mark Ronson. Amy Winehouse meets Lana Del Rey is too good to be true in my mind. 

Wow, apparently she's been busy! I can't believe she's already getting ready for another album! I'm a little sad that she didn't do much with Ultraviolence. I feel like we hardly even got to hear her play the songs live. I hope she doesn't ignore them during upcoming tours. It was too good of an album to just forget about.

But I am super excited for new music from her!

spacesigh.jpg

I just realized she said she was developing her lyrics with inspiration from Ryden, Fellini, and Picasso. Can you just imagine the surrealist imagery? Not just in terms of lyrics, but videos, photoshoots, etc. Maybe I'm reading too into it, but now I really got myself excited.

Hell, she should get Ryden to do the cover #ARTPOP  :awkney:

v4ul1k.jpg

How can an album produced by Mark Ronson be anything like Born To Die and Paradise?

I think she takes one similarity and blows it out of proportion. She said she wanted the album to be orchestral, but Honeymoon's orchestral will sound different from Born to Die's or Paradise's.