Sign in to follow this  
plush

Lana + Kanye cover Billboard Magazine Alongside Lucian Grainge

The real question is why is Scooter Braun on the list grWcQ1i.gif

(only asking this question based on my hate for Justin Bieber)

Because he is Justin Bieber's and Ariana Grande's manager.

kanye doesn't even smile like that when he's with his wife

:legend:

well let's be fair to black jesus here...would you smile if your wife was Kim K? And worst, your wife's mother was pimp momma Kris? Can't blame Kanye

glgcDdT.gif

Anybody else notice that the Top 10 is entirely white and male? Or that there are only 15 women and 10 black people on the whole fucking list? Which is even worse than it sounds considering some people share their spot on the list with other people (i.e. there's more than 100 people and still only 15 women and 10 black people).  :biblio:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Anybody else notice that the Top 10 is entirely white and male? Or that there are only 15 women and 10 black people on the whole fucking list? Which is even worse than it sounds considering some people share their spot on the list with other people (i.e. there's more than 100 people and still only 15 women and 10 black people).  :biblio:

to be fair around 13% of US population is black so mathematically is a fair list regarding race. About us girls...oh well...fuck

glgcDdT.gif

to be fair around 13% of US population is black so mathematically is a fair list regarding race. About us girls...oh well...fuck

That's a fair point as far as it goes, but the highest ranked African American was only #30. And there didn't appear to be a whole lot of diversity on that list period.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Um is that surprising?

That's a fair point as far as it goes, but the highest ranked African American was only #30. And there didn't appear to be a whole lot of diversity on that list period.

That's the half cup tbh. If you take in count race segregation end not long ago and US, as Americans would never admit, ain't a girls-girl country, both the blacks and women came a long way. 10 Afro Americans over 100 is quite fair,  mathematically speaking. If you think about it the most powerful person on television, until not long ago, was Oprah, she actually helped Obama's first election, without her I doubt he would've make it.  So you had in US a black women being responsible for a lot of white votes going to a black men, interesting fact if you think about it

glgcDdT.gif