Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

if we get an entire remix album i’ll be so overjoyed 

cuz im still mad asf we didn’t get one for crash :crossed:

waittttt lowkey imagine addison on baby or yuck…

charles it’s never too late! 5th anniversary remix edition please! 

I’m literally so gagged. VIDEO of the year. Song grew on me. Remix coming. Cute little leaks. CLUB ANGEL. GIRLS WE ARE ON THE PRECIPICE.

Charli is officially like an “if you know, you know” type of legend now. This album feels like a grown up version of XCX world.

3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

360 (remix) ft yung lean & robyn out soon

seems like a von dutch remix situation where it’s basically a brand new song

the snippet that leaked on that site sounded pretty much the same as the original but maybe it goes somewhere else idk

5 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Dunno what I will think about this video years from now though. Like who even in this video will hold up beyond a passing fad? Likely none of them. But Blizzy and Alex being in this is iconic.

Well, that’s what happens when you cast a bunch of Twitter memes, am I right?

Lol jk. Half of those girls are models. I did hate the SkyFerrori shoutout though. 

Might be a hot take but the little dinner table skit in the beginning of the video was cute at first but it sure does drag on rewatches…

would be a much better video if the song just started when she walked in - it’s not like the context of the conversation really matters for the rest of the video

25 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Might be a hot take but the little dinner table skit in the beginning of the video was cute at first but it sure does drag on rewatches…

would be a much better video if the song just started when she walked in - it’s not like the context of the conversation really matters for the rest of the video

at least it doesn’t interrupt the video, I hate that shit (speed drive I’m looking at you)

if she releases one more song b4 release (which she most def will) I hope its So I or Girl, So Confusing cause we already know so much about them and I think a cute ballad / mid tempo buzz single right before release would really round out the pre-release singles :true: I already know Sympathy is a Knife and 365 are gonna be the main IT girls of the album so I hope they're saved til release just for the full GAG 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif