Fluorine

Charli XCX

From now until June 7, we still have-

Releases:

360 remix (releasing either this week or next)

talk talk (possible pre album release based on the upload error)

Performances (if anyone knows if either of these are being streamed online pls post):

Radio 1’s Big Weekend this Saturday

Primavera Sound on June 1

We’re almost to the finish line :omg:

13 hours ago, releasenakedcharli said:

AB is saying that AG cook’s discord rated her album and singles low even tho it was an AI thing doing it, not AG…. And other things like how xcx is unknown cuz of AG and she should drop ag cook

She needs to just stick to making the bussy soaps.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

From now until June 7, we still have-

Releases:

360 remix (releasing either this week or next)

talk talk (possible pre album release based on the upload error)

Performances (if anyone knows if either of these are being streamed online pls post):

Radio 1’s Big Weekend this Saturday

Primavera Sound on June 1

We’re almost to the finish line :omg:

Okay I did some detective work. UK angels - we may need some help here.

Charli is playing at the New Music stage on Saturday, scheduled from 8:45pm-9:45pm.

according to the Radio 1 site:

“From 24-26 May, the Big Weekend Channel will be live on BBC iPlayer, bringing the festival experience to you! You'll be able to watch the Main Stage and the New Music stage throughout the weekend, so don't worry about FOMO, you can enjoy all the biggest moments from across the event”

That means her set will be streamed via the BBC iPlayer. The problem: this player is not available outside of the UK and will not work with VPN.

we need another way to watch this live or someone in the UK who will record for us non-UK peasants :crying:

Edit: it looks like Primavera Sound will be streamed via Amazon - but I’ll do more research on that when we get closer

36 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

so intrigued abt the studio version of So I. Her performing a slowed down version and singing the "make it faster" line... her mind

yesssss her mind!! tbh this is probably my most anticipated track. i think it has some of her best, most heartfelt lyrics and i'm so curious to hear the studio version.

2 hours ago, jaredxcx said:

It would have been so cute if she said “you gon BOUNCE if AG made it” as a call back to that classic song

the almost-single, co-produced by her now-deceased friend, that completely derailed her album campaign and got her shelved indefinitely for roughly three years? you think she wants to call back to that?

4 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Okay I did some detective work. UK angels - we may need some help here.

Charli is playing at the New Music stage on Saturday, scheduled from 8:45pm-9:45pm.

according to the Radio 1 site:

“From 24-26 May, the Big Weekend Channel will be live on BBC iPlayer, bringing the festival experience to you! You'll be able to watch the Main Stage and the New Music stage throughout the weekend, so don't worry about FOMO, you can enjoy all the biggest moments from across the event”

That means her set will be streamed via the BBC iPlayer. The problem: this player is not available outside of the UK and will not work with VPN.

we need another way to watch this live or someone in the UK who will record for us non-UK peasants :crying:

Edit: it looks like Primavera Sound will be streamed via Amazon - but I’ll do more research on that when we get closer

as soon as its uploaded on BBC iPlayer (they upload all big weekend performances) I'll be able to provide a download link :)

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

the almost-single, co-produced by her now-deceased friend, that completely derailed her album campaign and got her shelved indefinitely for roughly three years? you think she wants to call back to that?

ma’am this is a Wendy’s

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

… this felt personal asf :shock2:

8 hours ago, KillForLove said:

I see your point and you hate fun huh

14 hours ago, KillForLove said:

thats Atlantic’s fault tho lol + 

she mentioned Bounce on Next Level Charli tho 

19 hours ago, godsmonster said:

In 360 I keep thinking she says 

“I’m everywhere/I’m so Juilliard”

I thought she said I’m So Julia - Because Fox is like literally everywhere atm…

:magikarp:
EDIT:

I’m a Dumbass…

IMG-3521.jpg