Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Exactly... But like, song about your biological clock in a self-described club album? Girl. (girl GIRL, girl) That was the other song that seemed so out of place on the album, lol. Both of them sound just as ratchet and demo-y as they did when they leaked as like 3.00MB demos. 💀 They both also are garbage, frankly, compared to every other track on brat. Again, idk why y'all acted/act like they weren't ever not awful (especially ITAIATT, her voice is not it too on that...) 

JUSTICE FOR MAKE U MINE 

also spring breakers exists. And she's teased lately. Ughhh

honestly I'm obsessed with the rest of the album, just, I fucking hate those two songs (much less so for Girl, tho). They're so lazy, boring, and ugly. Just like me 🥵 

WAIT, also this album played after the recent Thy Slaughter album is soooo incredible 😭😭😭. Trust 

Also, whoever said E.i.r is like twigs' Pamplemousse, OMFG. YES. Everything is for SURE one of my fave tracks. Maybe So I, it's up there. (Also CRIMINALLY underrated, how the fuck aren't y'all having that masterpiece in your lists, yuck)

Log out and speak to your doctor 

Not for the opinions- but this post reads like a manic episode 

4 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

Weird, I quoted the above comment...

🫦 I can't, brat is dropping.

(Also whooooops, is my BPD showing again? 💃 also I liked your comment because I can tell you have a kind soul) love y'all, leak something dead 💕 

2 hours ago, hypersalad said:

yeah the synth stabs have that 'girls night out' syncopation to it!

I think it samples/interpolates OOH so would make sense

4 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

She was literally on crack to include such a shitty track on this, not sorry. (Girl is fucking boring too, again not sorry. it literally sounds like a decade old soundcloud demo). Y'all are as delulu with this as y'all are with pretending Sucker doesn't have like all of 2 listable tracks... 

*Masterpiece, yeah. 

Sucker:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

i feel like if you dont have ovaries youre not entitled to an opinion about those 2 songs....

:brigitte:

i mean it's relatable and i commend her for making a song about it, i just wish she maybe spent more time on it ?? 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

something is wrong with y’all Girl so confusing is not only the best track on the album (by far) but also an immaculate discography highlight….im frankly disgusted by the hate! Let’s direct that towards talk talk (the 1975 reject) and rewind (great song aside from the hideous tongue twister second verse about billboard) instead. Xx