Fluorine

Charli XCX

omggg hello goodbye is so euro pop/dance coded!!! it's my fav from deluxe, if someone is looking for similar sound I recommend to listen to magic by geo22 :wub:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

with this brat era and her poking fun at pop culture do we think she’s just going to keep releasing variants?

‘brat again but it has 3 different songs so please buy this version too’ ‘brat with another 3 songs please help me my label won’t pay me unless I chart’ 

5 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

with this brat era and her poking fun at pop culture do we think she’s just going to keep releasing variants?

‘brat again but it has 3 different songs so please buy this version too’ ‘brat with another 3 songs please help me my label won’t pay me unless I chart’ 

i think its just a deluxe with a quirky name and the next project will just be a remix album and it won't be in that aesthetic anymore because it'd be too predictable at this point

4 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Should I update the thread title?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think she'll go back to "XCX" as she stated several times it's kinda cringy for her and she's just "Charli" at all of her social media so i think doing "xcx" in lowercase is her kind of way of "rebranding" the name (cause she obviously can't just drop the "xcx" since it's too iconic, just look what happened to Marina after dropping the diamonds :toofunny:)

5 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

I don't understand wtf is happening. Why out of nowhere everybody collectively decided that this Eurovision pre-selection playlist is an AOTY?:trisha4:

babe i think you're lost this is not the ava max thread

42 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i think its just a deluxe with a quirky name and the next project will just be a remix album and it won't be in that aesthetic anymore because it'd be too predictable at this point

that’s fair, she said she wanted to release a ‘massive amount of material’ that didn’t make it onto the album so I was wondering is she was going to string it out to poke fun in a bratty way. 

maybe she will just drop the password to her google drive:oprah6:

2 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

that’s fair, she said she wanted to release a ‘massive amount of material’ that didn’t make it onto the album so I was wondering is she was going to string it out to poke fun in a bratty way. 

maybe she will just drop the password to her google drive:oprah6:

she always says shit, just like she was supposed to release twice bandsintown version :crai:

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think she'll go back to "XCX" as she stated several times it's kinda cringy for her and she's just "Charli" at all of her social media so i think doing "xcx" in lowercase is her kind of way of "rebranding" the name (cause she obviously can't just drop the "xcx" since it's too iconic, just look what happened to Marina after dropping the diamonds :toofunny:)

IJBOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g 

brattier as deluxe name was a missed opportunity ngl 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care