Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've gotten attached to the brat green on the cover so it feels kinda wrong to listen to the standard songs with the brat white cover but I also don't wanna change the cover back to the brat green one cause that ruins the vision of 'Brat and it’s the same but there’s three more songs so it’s not' cause the brat white cover is part of the 'Brat and it’s the same but there’s three more songs so it’s not' experience so I guess I'll make myself get used to the brat white cover even though the standard songs feel different when attached to the brat white cover :aubrey:

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

My spotify vinyl shipped June 6th. Expected delivery is June 14th.

3 minutes ago, Just Cherry said:

Has anyone’s order from her store shipped yet? I pre ordered the CC/b2b  7” and the red vinyl, but I haven’t gotten any shipping notifications or anything. I really don’t want this to be another Von Dutch 7” situation - I didn’t get mine in the mail until a few days ago :creep:

10 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Should I update the thread title?

Please no.

10 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

omg no please :rip: this era will pass. My OCD will send me spiraling pls 

Ya this.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

this!!! been trying to rearrange the tracklist for a while so it flows better but im stuck…

so far it is:

1. everything is romantic

2. club classics

3. spring breakers

4. sympathy is a knife

… 

18. 365

did anyone rearrange it yet?

Guess going after Talk Talk

Hello Goodbye / Spring Breakers come before 365

:rihanna:

8 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

Can some1 list me out their fav unreleased... I feel like there's a lot I'm missing out on... 

Save You (soooo underrated)

Our Boyfriend

My Name Is Candy

Up & Down

Can You Please Shut Up

Light It Up

In My Arms

Murder On The Dancefloor 

Castles

Peer Pressure

I Wanna Be With U

Waterfall

Love Dealer

1000 Times :teehee:

Girl$

Make U Mine

1 minute ago, Honeytrails said:

Can some1 list me out their fav unreleased... I feel like there's a lot I'm missing out on... 

Angry all the time, mess, reflecting, up&down, rrring, i wanna be with u, naked, dreams, nyc (the way out), good girls, interior, paris, ride, can‘t shake it, losing my cool

42 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

dance all night

hurts like hell

white dress

my heart

claxxixx

spliff in my ear

bad world

million

valiums on valentines

yours

mow that lawn

allergic to love

heart in my pocket

pop the balloons

helium

good girls

aOaIzH2.gif

32 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

atomic

mow that lawn 

superlove alt version 

interior 

i don't even know your name 

mess 

die 4 

i want to be with you 

down like whoa 

good girls 

light it up 

same old love demo 

blame it on your love with steffon 

round and round 

taxi 

there's definitely more 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

35 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

COOL

Taxi

TKO

Lucy Liu

Good Girls

Dynamite

Come to My Party

Make You Mine

(Just One) Touch

Murder on the Dancefloor

Helium

the way brat is totally sorta kinda her Norman Fucking Rockwell! moment, an album that not only feels like a victory lap for the artist but also solidifies everything fans have been saying about the artist for years while also redefining the records that came before it :oprah3: and both achieving a new critical acclaim peak for the artist while also giving many new fans a great entry point to their discographies :true: and like NFR! I think brat is going to be a big turning point for Charli, its like after this record I have no clue where she and the music is going to head next and after an album like brat that feels so full circle moment for her she really can go in any direction she wants 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

44 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

the way everyone has entirely different answers.... :stunned: we will be listening

Spring Breakers was the one song I wanted to be on the tracklist and now its on the deluxe and it feels so underwhelming.

I think after the boiler room and all the club recordings of it with insane bass the official audio just feels so boring by comparison lol.

Now where is Make U Mine...

9 minutes ago, racecar said:

where's talk talk on deluxe, I just noticed :air2:

Brat and it’s the same but there’s three more songs and Talk talk's unavailable internationally on apple music so it’s not :oprah:

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

2 hours ago, Just Cherry said:

Has anyone’s order from her store shipped yet? I pre ordered the CC/b2b  7” and the red vinyl, but I haven’t gotten any shipping notifications or anything. I really don’t want this to be another Von Dutch 7” situation - I didn’t get mine in the mail until a few days ago :creep:

i'm in the US and my vinyls have shipped from her US store, but the one with the CC/B2B 7" was the last to ship and will probably be last to arrive. my VD 7" and USB arrived about 3 weeks after the VD remix was on streaming so i feel you lol :toofunny: