Fluorine

Charli XCX

Toilet Sniff is truly a nasty, conniving and mean-spirited woman, I've been saying. I cannot vibe with her.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

The irony of me getting an email about digital versions of taylor’s album being available again while reading this. She’s pissing me off

I'm sorry but I hate Taylor and I hate her fans. I like a FEW T Swift songs, but they're isolated moments outside of her entire career narrative.

I wish nothing but the worst for those low EQ horse girls and sad-gays-who-can't-hold-a-relationship-except-it's-everyone-else-thats-the-problem-and-totally-not-themselves who keep printing money for her bland, milquetoast, "appeal to the lowest common denominator" sonic productions that we collectively accept as music.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Imagine releasing one hundred versions of your worst album just to get #1 like? U really that desperate? Its  already getting ugly sis and its not a good look. U really dont have anything better to do? 
I hope her stans get their credit card blocked

5 minutes ago, sempervirens said:

I like some t swift but god shes been insufferable lately. cant she just go into hiding?

she always been like that :nails:

wait a minute hold on

me being a fan of both tay and charli not giving a fuck what either of them do cuz Imma listen to the music anyways

Charli XCX - Page 4920 - Music - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Foxes said:

me being a fan of both tay and charli not giving a fuck what either of them do cuz Imma listen to the music anyways

Charli XCX - Page 4920 - Music - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

:true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

honestly at this point i really think charli should just do this because it would be so fitting of this era:

zCLouXw.png

Oh wowww , another version of Brat with Make U Mine to take down the swifties :flutter: :flutter:

imagine she released “brat but with even more songs and remixes” including the single remixes, the 365 remix, sympathy remix, barbie girl remix and as a bonus “fuck you” that she teased with umru :oprah:

y'all really think charli can compete on the charts against TAYLOR of all people 😭 babes… let's aim lower… how bout we start with sabrina carpenter? maybe dua lipa!

8 minutes ago, details said:

y'all really think charli can compete on the charts against TAYLOR of all people 😭 babes… let's aim lower… how bout we start with sabrina carpenter? maybe dua lipa!

I mean obvs she could never compete with Taylor's first week(s) sales but the number 1 spot on the UK album charts is literally between Charli and Taylor rn with Charli being in the lead :toofunny:

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

35 minutes ago, details said:

shes.... literally.... competing with her.... right now.

38 minutes ago, details said:

Charli was expected to debut at No. 1 in her own country the United Kingdom; T. Swift released one of her weekly 'Tortured Poets' variations, UK-exclusive.

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Charli was expected to debut at No. 1 in her own country the United Kingdom; T. Swift released one of her weekly 'Tortured Poets' variations, UK-exclusive.

Oop. I love taylor, she’s my fav but she needs to stop with these variants…