Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 7/22/2024 at 11:08 PM, ultrabanisters said:

spotify capsule collection never shipped and they didnt respond so i charged back my card sorry charles! :makeup:

IMG-0668.jpg

i’m laffing because the water bottle that they refunded me for just arrived

IMG-1185.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 8/5/2024 at 10:04 AM, Lipgloss Twink said:

I've just been thinking, will we get a Dua remix? They are friends (if we disregard that 1 Dua interview) and I feel like it could boost both of their relevance. Radical optimism was a bit of a comercial flop, but she's still a household name, it could be good for them both. Has she been seen at any of these parties or shows?

She's not interesting enough and doesn't have the artistic integrity nor vision to be invited into the Bratosphere

This whole album/movement/phenomenon is so intoxicating. THIS is culture :gclap:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

what's the consensus on the remix album? is it really coming? like, an album where every song has been either remixed or contains a feature? or is she just gonna release some singles and call it a day?

I have a crackpot theory we're getting two remix albums, a red one and a blue one (perhaps a reference to the matrix?) a white 'brat' vinyl variant was released before we got the white cover of 'brat and it's the same but there's three new songs so it's not,' and we have a red and blue vinyl variant. I have no other evidence, it's purely a vibe.

3 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i’m laffing because the water bottle that they refunded me for just arrived

IMG-1185.jpg

Meanwhile my t*ts out lana vinyl got canceled due to UMG overselling and they refunded me 5 dollars short.. whens it gonna be your girls turn to scam the system :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 8/5/2024 at 12:40 PM, Lipgloss Twink said:

Barbiegirl final would be a nice start, as well as at least confirmation that there is someone out there with that Caroline, Bladee and Yung lean collaberation. Throw in moonlight solo for Nigel and some stems and it starts looking great.

On 8/5/2024 at 12:43 PM, AtomicMess said:

At this point I think if that moonlight solo shows up, the fabric of the universe will unravel.

cmon @leakers the gays are asking for it:usrs: 

54 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

I have a crackpot theory we're getting two remix albums, a red one and a blue one (perhaps a reference to the matrix?) a white 'brat' vinyl variant was released before we got the white cover of 'brat and it's the same but there's three new songs so it's not,' and we have a red and blue vinyl variant. I have no other evidence, it's purely a vibe.

I like Vein's idea.

On 8/1/2024 at 1:25 AM, Veinsineon said:

WAIT there's 3 :shock2:

That would overwhelm us and explain the different naming variants. The "The x remix with y" album would be full of songs with entirely new instrumentals and/or lyrics (without the skream and benga remix because those are not brat).

The versions would be more low-key, traditional verse remixes, perhaps with smaller maybe underground artists she's friends with such as Lorde, PCM adjacent singers and past collaborators.

The final album would be more of a sellout, it would have a normal name and big name artists, maybe even her face on the cover, but that might be pushing it.

Ideally she'd tease the first album 2 days ahead of release, play some songs at live shows and then drop it, 2 days later, without teasing we get the second. She then waits a week so we think that's it and then we get the third version.

missing fckyeahcharli these days… other fan accounts bragging about having exclusives, trying to get paid for charli related promotional posts…. rotten to the core methinks :crossed:

19 hours ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Listened to BRAT for the first time last night (another album I’m very late to). I’m really trying to expand my music taste because I almost exclusively listen to Lana with a few exceptions.

Update: just listened to the bonus tracks! I loved Guess and Spring breakers :dance3: I liked Hello goodbye too, but it’s gonna take a couple more listens to really grow on me.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

23 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I can't find it but it was mentioned here before. Basically Dua saying she has no real industry/LA/whatever friends when before she said her, Charli and Tove Lo were really close/friends.

Charli never commented on it publicly, but her friendship with Kim Petras also seemingly evaporated behind closed doors, so who knows? (not saying she didn't have good reasons to distance herself considering her working with and defending Dr. Luke)

tbh i just don’t think dua and charli’s friendship has ever been like… a real like besties situation, yk? To me it’s always seemed like, acquaintances who, if they see each other in public they’ll be like omgggg!!!! or if they ever need to shout someone out in the press they know they can talk about each other? like more so just industry peer they’re chill with  

so Charli is credited as co-producer on these tracks, i dont know if she's been credited as a producer before but she def has input about what she wants from her producer and it sounds very collaborative from her interview with musictapes

so im so curious to to know what she helped with and im so glad she is (maybe, i think?) learning how to create the sound she wants herself

im guessing the dj apparatus thing has help her learn more about studio stuff? 

Sympathy is a knife

Everything is Romantic

Apple