Fluorine

Charli XCX

i am fine with few tracks from previous records (she usually focuses on the new tracks for tour) but no spring breakers and b2b is so sad! 

charli is fucking terrific live tho and can't argue that this setlist isn't also great (tho WHY is boys always there??)

can't wait for the ATL show <3

aOaIzH2.gif

i hate that she always has to put the entire tracklist of her latest album as the setlist. like when she did it for crash i was so mad... how is the setlist gonna be half skips? girl... 

Isn't Troye Sivan complaining about straight people using the term "twink" a bit ironic.... considering he just publicly gave Charli (straight woman) permission to say "faggot" a few weeks ago 😭 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Isn't Troye Sivan complaining about straight people using the term "twink" a bit ironic.... considering he just publicly gave Charli (straight woman) permission to say "faggot" a few weeks ago 😭 

I don't think he means that they aren't allowed to say twink. I think Katya said it best, "just say faggot" don't beat around the bush, don't say queen, twink,... whatever if you mean fag, don't try to reclaim our words for homophobes.

Similarly we all know faggot, queer and even the n-word can be said in a possitive light, mainly by the in group but on occasion other people can say it too. I agree, she could say it, but never would.

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

i know this is not even a real song but who made this bop? i'd love to hear the full thing :flutter:

Is it AI? I’ve been obsessed with this snippet for months. 

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I'm afraid hes got a point tho, too many straights both men and woman have started using twink in a derogatory way. And sure, maybe hes the last person who should be speaking about it but meh, speak ur truth king :nails: 

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

excessive drug usage and a dysregulated intestine got to his brain, it's been a while since he made some sense

2 hours ago, details said:

excessive drug usage and a dysregulated intestine got to his brain, it's been a while since he made some sense

fr i miss the blue neighborhood or even 1999 era Troye so much

Setlist is about what I expected.

I saw the Crash tour and that show was almost the entire tracklist of Crash with Vroom Vroom and a few others including the radio "hits".

I dont really understand what everyone is bitching and moaning about. This is the tour going on during brat album which is a fantastic album, one of her best. This is the time to hear those songs live. I'm sorry you missed her previous tours and shes not playing some random track off how im feeling now but lmao what did you really expect?!

I just think its hilarious that when the tour first was announced all the other little stan gremlins were talking about how it was so dumb of them to do an arena tour and even their fandoms combined couldnt sell the tickets and it was all a huge mistake.

Now look at it. Entire tour is sold out. The entire pit is shoulder to shoulder going crazy. 

The only concert I have been to this size was Ariana Grande and she couldnt even sell out the pit in my location and there was tons of empty space. We were all literally running back and forth following her as she went down the runway of the stage.

This is going to be above and beyond packed compared to what I'm used to when I go in a few days...

9 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Setlist is about what I expected.

I saw the Crash tour and that show was almost the entire tracklist of Crash with Vroom Vroom and a few others including the radio "hits".

I dont really understand what everyone is bitching and moaning about. This is the tour going on during brat album which is a fantastic album, one of her best. This is the time to hear those songs live.

I think the issue is that she is only performing 9 songs out of the 18 from Brat. So when she doesn’t even perform the Brat songs but makes room in her set to perform Boys, that’s where fans are thinking if she isn’t going to perform all of brat, at least perform the fan favorites from other albums instead

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I think the issue is that she is only performing 9 songs out of the 18 from Brat. So when she doesn’t even perform the Brat songs but makes room in her set to perform Boys, that’s where fans are thinking if she isn’t going to perform all of brat, at least perform the fan favorites from other albums instead

"at least perform the fan favorites"

Boys has more streams than every single Charli XCX track since Break the Rules in 2014. It has only just now been beaten by 360. 184m streams on Spotify. Charli has entire albums that dont even add up to that amount combined.

Yall keep talking about "I dont understand why she thinks people wanna hear Boys" like do yall live in an alternate dimension...