Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, Galactic said:

Its honestly the most fucked up part, round and round live can’t be found anymore. up and down live is an urban legend now. They’ve gaslighted us basically. I’ve always had a theory the music industry sent someone to push Sophie and the whole “it took 45 minutes for the ambulance to arrive” kinda supports my dark theory. Partynauseous by Gaga also has a bunch of videos taken down that were HQ. Really odd of the music industry. 

This is actually deranged and beyond disrespectful ...... let her rest in peace without all the baseless conspiracies please

FzytWEW.png

1 hour ago, renaissance said:

This is actually deranged and beyond disrespectful ...... let her rest in peace without all the baseless conspiracies please

I would like to formally apologize to anyone of what I said in the last few pages. I was on acid when Sophie died and cried for 6 hours thinking of the worst case scenario.  I also lost my only friend who was her super fan to his crack addiction. He absolutely loved Charli and Sophie. 

let’s remember all the smiles and beautiful memories she gave us instead. 
I love Round N Round, Burn Rubber, Taxi, Roll With Me, Bad Bitch, Kitty Cat, In The Rain and It’s Okay To Cry so much!

4 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Now that we’ve had these other tracks from the remix album drop, in comparison to the rest; what in the hell is that Robyn/Yung Lean 360 remix?:eyes:like honey you had ROBYN and this is what yall produce:awkney2:

i lowkey love this remix lol

I have good expectations for the rest of the remixes but I won't lie, I haven't liked half of them so far :adele:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, boom like that said:

I have good expectations for the rest of the remixes but I won't lie, I haven't liked half of them so far :adele:

girl so confusing remix with Lorde is cunty but the other remixes don’t do it for me either 

i love the girl so confusing remix so much, everytime lorde's verse starts i get shivers like wow.. her power! this is the first time i felt charli got outshined in a feature, usually it's the opposite. i mean just look how she obliterated poor sis elio in charger and even gaga on 911 remix

The way I literally just realized the remix album is dropping in less than a month…  When I first saw the announcement post I saw October and was thinking that’s months away but it just hit me in the shower that October is literally next month :delicious: I’m still in the mindset that it’s like July 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey