Fluorine

Charli XCX

I prefer N1A over Pop2 but both are great lbh

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

i'm going for the nye party i'm playing for the first time tonight and can't wait to play the drop of focus at midnight, i got blessed my set starts at 11:30pm and ends 12:30am

i'm just sooooooo excited for it i'm shaking as i write this, so happy i'll be giving some of the locals who will be there a little bit of culture