Fluorine

Charli XCX

we deserve it??? after leaking all her songs?????? omg...........we really DON'T DESERVE HER.  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

So she basically confirmed her album isn’t coming in at least next 5 months + tweeted a similar thing to “2018 will be so full of me you’re gonna be sick of it” and then released 5 (including 2 old songs) of her own songs throughout the whole year and bunch of collabs… lmao I love how she tweeted it in such a positive way so it sounds exciting and then watch probably 3 of 5 being some irrelevant collabs (including Spicy in June) + some recycled song again

:bye3:

don’t even speak it back into existence u whore

14417469274.gif

omg today is my birthday and she tweeted that we're getting 5 months of new music? she is the gift that keeps on giving yessssssss LORD

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

So she basically confirmed her album isn’t coming in at least next 5 months + tweeted a similar thing to “2018 will be so full of me you’re gonna be sick of it” and then released 5 (including 2 old songs) of her own songs throughout the whole year and bunch of collabs… lmao I love how she tweeted it in such a positive way so it sounds exciting and then watch probably 3 of 5 being some irrelevant collabs (including Spicy in June) + some recycled song again

not gonna lie this is what i'm expecting at this point :toofunny:

This is super confusing, she said BIOYL was the first single of the new era, then tour teases, mentioning the album repeatedly and now we're going back to monthly drops?!

Is the album included in the next 5 months? 

Unless we're getting Spicy in June, a second single or buzz track in July, another collab in August and September, third single and album pre-order in October then album in November with a tour somewhere in between?

I really don't see how her tweet is saying "my album isn't coming soon", shouldn't it mean the opposite?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I wish the album was coming during the summer cause bops are always better in the summer

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I wouldn't even mind her doing a double album, like Marina. She had that vision with the original XCX3 (after the delay), saying it was the upbeat party album and that Number 1 Angel was the crying in the champagne side of the album.

Imagine the pop album coming in August with Blame It On Your Love as the lead single, then a follow up, mixtape style, part 2 being released in November? Get another double LP pressing going just in time for Christmas.