Fluorine

Charli XCX

I would like to posit to everyone here and on the other forum that a better forum (in many ways, not just format) might soon be available, but that until then, I am quite placated by the existence of this thread. I hope you all feel the same. :ohno:

Queen of cancelled/postponed tours. :alexz:

But it's actually not even funny anymore. She is the most unreliable artist ever. I drove an hour to see her last year and she cancelled the show 3 hours before without my knowledge. And then she cancels her whole European tour and now this... I would drop her ass so fast if I didn't love her music so much. I really want to believe she cares about her fans, but when she does shit like this over and over it seems like all she cares about are money and success...

I would try to make a point by not going to the new date, but this is the 3rd time I've gotten tickets to see her and I still haven't actually seen her yet (except with marina). I REALLY want to see her. I can't go if she makes it a Thursday now though...

She better meet EVERY fan and give them a decent amount of her time.

I joined the forum. We'll see where this goes. . . :pft: I wish the site didn't feel so . . . clunky to navigate.

I would like to posit to everyone here and on the other forum that a better forum (in many ways, not just format) might soon be available, but that until then, I am quite placated by the existence of this thread. I hope you all feel the same. :ohno:

Still trying to learn coding so I can improve the site, instead of adding features and stuff to make it better than someone else's site. I'm not about acting better than others.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. - Jobs

Join Charli Talk, the best Charli XCX forum on the internethttp://charlixcx.freeforums.net/ We have a FULL image gallery, a HUGE masterpost, and a clean and accessable layout. JOIN BEFORE OCTOBER 1st FOR A CHANCE TO WIN CDs and TOUR MERCH!!!

this is a lie @@jameslaroux, the best Charli XCX forum it's Charli Boards within Lana Boards  :hoe: 

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Charli just postponed her US tour to open for Paramore in the UK

Fuck that. I won't go to the new dates.

Count the Paramore fans here

IzsTmVa.gif

Count the UK fans here

IzsTmVa.gif

Charli what the fuck are you doing

How will this affect your interview?

I hope you get that interview with her and ask her why she insists on pissing off her fans so much by canceling and postponing EVERYTHING. She has to have the most loyal fanbase ever... I can't believe I still want to see her when the first time I went to see her I drove 2 hours for nothing because she cancelled right before the show. The last time I was supposed to see her there was a severe storm warning on the path of the 4 hours I would've had to drive, so I didn't go. Which isn't her fault, but its frustrating that i've been trying to see her live for over a year and I was pretty sure it was FINALLY going to happen and now this.

Count the Paramore fans here

IzsTmVa.gif

Count the UK fans here

IzsTmVa.gif

Charli what the fuck are you doing

How will this affect your interview?

I mean I love Paramore and they also have a die hard fan base but I don't know why Kitten couldn't open for them again and just let Charli go without an opener.

What's interesting is that her booking manager never mentioned this to me last week but I'm still going to do it and if anything it gives me more time to develop better questions

BzhmW.png

What's interesting is that her booking manager never mentioned this to me last week but I'm still going to do it and if anything it gives me more time to develop better questions

Wait, you are going to do an interview in person with her!? That would be so awesome! I thought it was like a photo interview or online or something for some reason. I didn't know you actually planned on doing it when she comes to Atlanta!

Wait, you are going to do an interview in person with her!? That would be so awesome! I thought it was like a photo interview or online or something for some reason. I didn't know you actually planned on doing it when she comes to Atlanta!

It's a phone interview so she would get profiled and have an article in the paper to drum up promo, but I'd still meet her at the show

BzhmW.png

I mean I love Paramore and they also have a die hard fan base but I don't know why Kitten couldn't open for them again and just let Charli go without an opener.

Kitten AND Little Daylight--Charli, you aren't Coldplay, you don't need two openers.

I mean we know she's doing it to get more promo/success, like Sky touring with Vampire Weekend, and not because it's in the UK.

Well I better come to a show decked out with new songs tbqh and I now fully expect a face-to-face to tell her about putting Mess on the record to appease her angry fans.

+ didn't you say you weren't going to the new date?

Kitten AND Little Daylight--Charli, you aren't Coldplay, you don't need two openers.

I mean we know she's doing it to get more promo/success, like Sky touring with Vampire Weekend, and not because it's in the UK.

Well I better come to a show decked out with new songs tbqh and I now fully expect a face-to-face to tell her about putting Mess on the record to appease her angry fans.

+ didn't you say you weren't going to the new date?

Kitten isn't even good ugggggh

I'm undecided. I'll probably end up going, but I have my Paramore show and Macklemore show in November so as long as it isn't then I'll be good. If it's the end of October it's around midterms.

Basically any date beyond the scheduled one is now extremely inconvenient

BzhmW.png

In a way this is kind of good? in that it spreads out my concerts a bit more. I was seeing CHRVCHES, Charli, and Icona Pop 3 days in a row... But seeing Charli and Icona Pop back to back was going to be a cool experience, because obviously they will both play I Love It. I also thought it would be possible that Charli could show up at Icona Pop's show since she had a couple days in between then and her next show.

I won't be satisfied unless we get some new music soon... And if she's having tour dates in NOVEMBER she better play at least 1-2 new songs. At the same time though, more new songs probably means less old songs... I feel like the first songs she would get rid of are Black Roses and Set Me Free, and I need to see both of those live...