Fluorine

Charli XCX

So let's chat.

Regarding "Heartbreak High"--there was a lot of frenzy with that leak and not much talk of technicalities. As a result, I have two versions of the song. One is 3:13, the other is 3:01. The shorter one ends on "living in a--", so you'd think it would just be a cut off version, but when you go to 3:01 on the longer version it's just an instrumental outro. Which is correct? What's going on? Ahhhhh?

I really want "Mess" to be the next single... Although we only have a live version of it, it's probably one of my favorite Charli songs. I would like a new single from her but I don't quite feel the need to get a lot of material from her anytime soon, I still can enjoy her album and the tapes.

It's 10 at night in London so my hope is dwindling.... Wtf Charli you can't keep saying you have news SOON and to stay tuned and then post it a few days later. When I think "stay tuned" and she posts about it on all her social media accounts, I think within the next few hours...

It's 10 at night in London so my hope is dwindling.... Wtf Charli you can't keep saying you have news SOON and to stay tuned and then post it a few days later. When I think "stay tuned" and she posts about it on all her social media accounts, I think within the next few hours...

And that's your problem! "Soon" is MUCH longer than that by pop music standards!

X----into me, into you----X

And that's your problem! "Soon" is MUCH longer than that by pop music standards!

I know but she tweeted that something was coming soon 5 days ago, so the fact that she made it a point to tweet about it AGAIN and the way it was worded made me think we were getting an announcement of something today. Why make another soon post 5 days after the first soon post if its not meant to mean its ever "sooner"?

So excited at the prospect of hearing new material next week!  :excited:

Meanwhile, awaiting Sky's debut  :hoe:

I think it's funny at the rate Charli is releasing material and I'm like Sky needs that label 

BzhmW.png