Fluorine

Charli XCX

25 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I never want her to do hyper pop again tbh, yes she gained a lot of fans but she also lost a lot of ones so that is very subjective. I knew a lot of fans would hate the change and tbh I’m glad-a lot of 2017-21 hyper stans can be toxic af(just see meet and greets before and after for reference) so goodbye to them.

Though again- experimental music would still be great just not pots and pans all the time-Some NIN vibes would be sweet.

if she collabed with trent reznor and made the dark pop album of everyone’s dreams (or nightmares) i’d combust :trisha:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, ARCAxcx said:

i think Charli is reaching further than she need to and obviously she can do whatever she wants to as an artist and i’m sure as an artist who once endured chart success for a whole and then kind of lost it in return for really good (and in my opinion, better) music, there must be some sort of hunger for chart success. But i also feel like she doesn’t necessarily need to be doing this whole “mainstream” sound that she’s trying to go for.. a lot of the angels became fans during the 2016-2020 hyperpop era and despite them both being really great and underrated albums, not many listen to or remember true romance/sucker (besides boom clap, fancy, break the rules, etc) so from a marketing point of view it doesn’t really make much sense to me. plus, personally I feel like the last 2 singles haven’t really been up to par with good ones and previous releases. Beg For You could have been amazing but instead it sounds like a basic 2 minute radio top 20 that lasts on the chart for a week, this was a song with RINA. This could have been so much better i feel like. of course, I respect charli’s music and artistic direction and I always understand when an artist makes a change in sound and aesthetic that it’s important to do so and i’m also extremely excited for crash !!! i just feel like the standards are a bit lower now ?? all my opinion tho !!

bnDvjPk.jpg

22 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

hoping for a mass CRASH sessions leak after the album release with the scrapped earlier tracks that were more Janet inspired

we need the stems for the album tracks AND the earlier tracks too :true:

make an ultimate extended version of crash for the gays, baes and theys

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

if she collabed with trent reznor and made the dark pop album of everyone’s dreams (or nightmares) i’d combust :trisha:

this needs to happen but i doubt it will. before collabing with her, trent hated halsey from what i remember until she sent him some demos. he saw her as just another pop person trying to be edgy or something. i could be misremembering but yeah

4 hours ago, bff said:

idk abt the rest of y’all but me and my girls who love basic pop music are having a blast this era :beyonce:

I was about to say this :w8ing: like.. as far as basic pop girl bops go.. Beg for You is as good as it gets :party:

XPo3CNC.jpg

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

no because that wouldn't be selling out :hooker:

miss thing needs the validation from the locals

Just now, Dima said:

She will this month

i regret to inform everyone that my account was hacked 5 minutes ago saying that she was trying to get validation from locals but i luckily regained control of it before much damage was done

2 hours ago, miamigardenclub said:

this needs to happen but i doubt it will. before collabing with her, trent hated halsey from what i remember until she sent him some demos. he saw her as just another pop person trying to be edgy or something. i could be misremembering but yeah

I mean Trent would love TR charli, maybe not current charli but pink diamond is literally a downward spiral type track.