Fluorine

Charli XCX

23 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Marina will be singing: "America don't you leave me this way / Won't you give this free woman an hour or two / Capitalism got me feeling this way / Don't make me pay your dues 'cause you'll pay your dues". She can keep it.

when artists do collabs like that, does the featured artist write their verses or does the original artist?

like would Charli write Marina’s part or would Marina?

negAbhB.png

14 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

when artists do collabs like that, does the featured artist write their verses or does the original artist?

There are no rules to songwriting! Everybody's process is different. Usually though the featured artist will write their own verse and see what the original artist thinks and make tweaks depending on what the original artist (and their team) gives for feedback.

22 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

it depends, when christine and the queens worked with charli the song was written by google translate for example! every time it's different 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

it depends, when christine and the queens worked with charli the song was written by google translate for example! every time it's different 

the way google translate served a lyrical masterpiece 

i love this new age :oprah:

baby girl needs promo, songs going to free fall out of the charts this week. it's not even in top 50 daily in uk spotify anymore. music video hype isn't enough though that looks pretty budget... 

she's been liking some of the remix replies including a lorde one so beg for you ( solar power edition ) is the only logical next step :flop:

it's going to be rita ora or someone like that or maybe a rapper 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

3 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Marina will be singing: "America don't you leave me this way / Won't you give this free woman an hour or two / Capitalism got me feeling this way / Don't make me pay your dues 'cause you'll pay your dues". She can keep it.

TOOK ME OUT

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

yeah

vwvSnEx.png

YIUofUt.png

neither are 320 kbps lmao

Thanks! I can't get Spek to work on my computer anymore for some reason lol

Guess this is the best quality we have of You For Me v2. Just wanted to be sure, so thank you!

ARE YOU A BAD GIRL? DO YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE? DO YOU RIDE AROUND YOUR CITY WITH YOUR WHOLE CREW?

wendy-williams-dancing.gifDO YOU LIKE FAST CARS? DO YOU RACE SUBARUS? ARE YOU A BAD GIRL JUST LIKE LUCY LIU? JUST LIKE LUCY LIU, JUST LIKE LUCY LIU… ARE YOU A BAD GIRL JUST LIKE LUCY LIU? JUST LIKE LUCY LIU, JUST LIKE LUCY LIU…

wendy-williams-dancing.gif
DO YOU TASTE TUTTI FRUTTI? IS YOUR LIP GLOSS POPPIN’? WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE CLUB IS EVERYBODY WATCHIN’? 
YOU MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY, ARE YOU INDEPENDENT? DO YOU CALL UP ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU WANNA SPEND IT?

DO YOU LIKE DANCE OFFS? DO YOU LIKE SIPPIN’ BUBBLES? DO YOU LIKE STAYING UP TIL 5, GETTING INTO TROUBLE? WHAT’S YOUR INSTAGRAM, BOUT TO FOLLOW YOU. WHAT YOU DOING AFTER THIS, CAN I COME TOO?

j14CYJi.png