Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wait I'm not ready for this :oprah:

Yes it's lovely and I don't feel like choking myself listening to him like the What I Like collab but I didn't sign on for this distant backing vocal shit :crey:

I think "Superlove" might be my favorite song by Charli now. And it's not only because it's the new single or anything, but I seem to always find it cooler each time I hear it. It's a simple song but it's so cute and lovely and great. :flutter:

I feel like SuperLove has the quality of a catchy, hit song a lot (most/all) of her songs from her debut album lacked.

Until she released it any time of the year but summer and premiered the video several months before it's on sale

no one talks about 14 anymore... Supermodels and Holiday Stunners though :crying2:

I wouldn't say I regret donating money to buy it from that guy but seriously, I haven't listened to it more than give times and I don't even remember most of the songs that are in it... :(

Having "Neon Fashion and Glowstix" in the highest quality possible sort of made it for me, though. :flutter:

I wouldn't say I regret donating money to buy it from that guy but seriously, I haven't listened to it more than give times and I don't even remember most of the songs that are in it... :(

I do :lolno:

That was yours? :wat:

YES!!!!! I don't even like it though... It was a really quick drawing and the face is totally from memory and the eyes are crooked... If I knew she was going to see it I would've spent more time on it... I've drawn way better pictures of her that's she's never seen and I actually tried to get them noticed... Didn't try with this one at all!