Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I haven’t caught up yet but please tell me someone corrected the people that thought Good Ones samples Mirrors by Natalia… both of these songs are interpolating Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by The Eurythmics… 

also good ones is a WAY better song than mirrors like… WHAT :toofloppy:

I don’t hear sweetest dreams at all, both share a vaguely similar chord progression which you can’t copyright 

The music is really fun this era, I wish people enjoyed it for what it was/is.

As someone who's d*pressed 24/7, these songs have been making me so happy and I love the aesthetics of the era. 

Also, I'm Emirati, and I've converted my driver into a Charli Stan, he always requests Good Ones (and his entire face lights up its so cute), and in his whatsapp groups, he sends them the song and video sjskjssjkksjs, it's kinda scary how many fans she has here. I wish she came. I envy y'all who've met her or being to her shows :defeated:

I can't wait to play this album on repeat, bc ramadan starts in a month so RIP to me listening for a month

Instagram.com/y1anni

Not to be annoying and keep repeating myself but god is Baby is a good song. It's suuuuuch a moment like I'm so proud of my girl for stepping out basically 10+ years into her public major label career looking better than ever and smashing it out of the park. Even if the album doesn't do well I'm so happy she's pushing herself out of her comfort zone to give us something really iconic.

Hey guys thought this was really interesting, think I’m going to disconnect for awhile but we have tour news-“ Then I’m going on tour, which I feel really, really happy about. It’s gonna be the first time I’m doing pretty hardcore choreography so it’s definitely a new show.”

14 minutes ago, StrandedAttheMoon said:

So... Maybe I'm late to this but "Used to Know Me" seems to be somewhat produced by Dylan Brady...

Don't know how it will turn out, I love "claws" and "anthems" but not a big fan of gecs...

Me rn: :pft::judgingu3::stareney::raven:

Hopefully, it will be a banger.

Soooo… what you’re saying is…… this album is gonna slap :bearnod:

I know she might not be the biggest fan of them, but charli has incredible interview energy these days. something about the way she goes about something as vapid as a jimmy fallon interview makes me want to see her succeed forever more than any other artist. shes seems so humble and confident. we need more like her!!!