Fluorine

Charli XCX

I remember someone said she would re-release the album twice, just like The Weeknd did.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

y’all will rlly complain about anything…… the deluxe cover is literally fine xx she’s haaaawt

i just hope there’s a physicial release for her (vinyl plsssss) so i can have her full discography on record :w8ing:

37 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

don’t think twice to leak sweat, just do it

can you literally stop spamming this thread every day with 5 posts about sweat it’s so ducking annoying and it’s not gonna make charli release it any time sooner

5 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

Is not suffering. But you will. Ive put a curse on you and your family. Watch them suffer.

She wasn't saying that she loves seeing YOU suffer, but other people who are annoyed by you when you keep asking for that song. 

venicebitch was supporting you ItsLolene and you cursed him/her and his/her family :toofloppy:

9 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

im confused, did the album artwork/tracklist leak, or did she announce it?

if it leaked i dont want to see it lol but i saw the white bikini alternate from FYC

Leaked

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

She wasn't saying that she loves seeing YOU suffer, but other people who are annoyed by you when you keep asking for that song. 

venicebitch was supporting you ItsLolene and you cursed him/her and his/her family :toofloppy:

Leaked

mystic Lolene 

3 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

are you blind :whoopi:

Oh come on now, it’s just an overexposed shot of her sitting down in a weird angle, I love TR as much as anyone if not more-but that cover ain’t it. 

as for Sucker, yeah it’s not awful but there are better outtakes-namely the one in the pool with the lollipop and the one with the transparent curtains.

6 minutes ago, White Dress said:

giving Disney show cancelled after 2nd season

1 minute ago, charli bby said:

Raini Rodriguez realness

you may think you're roasting it but these are actually the reasons why it succeeds

isn't that exactly what sucker the album sounds like? charli2.gif

hanging around is the theme song and need ur luv is that climactic moment where the protagonist sings to the love interest and everything is good etc etc

break the rules is that song they try to push as a legit song and it flops spectacularly

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif