Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

People said 2Hot is a working title for Twice but I don't believe it. Seems more likely someone had just mislabelled it as 2Hot.

pretty sure there was no mislabeling - i think someone just tried to pass it off as 2hot as we had no other reason to believe it wasn't 2hot at the time

xMcVPI7.jpg

21 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

sweat realising she is locked in the same room as daddy knows, moonlight demo, 2hot and i'm done 

Banging On Door GIFs | Tenor

okay but does a charli version of daddy knows actually exist??? like, charli has performed lipsynced to sophie songs with other vocalists on them multiple times, are we sure that daddy knows isnt just one of those?

also, given charli's track record with leaks, youd think that if a version did exist it would have already leaked

7 minutes ago, jamiejamiejamie said:

okay but does a charli version of daddy knows actually exist??? like, charli has performed lipsynced to sophie songs with other vocalists on them multiple times, are we sure that daddy knows isnt just one of those?

also, given charli's track record with leaks, youd think that if a version did exist it would have already leaked

there's a chance, it seems like Sophie enjoyed testing out songs with various vocalists. lock it up with a different vocalist was around for quite a while for example and then randomly a charli version leaked last year.

daddy knows and maybe even burn rubber charli version might exist...SOMEWHERE. there is probably still a lot of sophie/charli collabs that are unheard too.

28 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Now, this is a cruel joke.

1 minute ago, 111 said:

Now that's a song I really want to leak.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

there's a chance, it seems like Sophie enjoyed testing out songs with various vocalists. lock it up with a different vocalist was around for quite a while for example and then randomly a charli version leaked last year.

daddy knows and maybe even burn rubber charli version might exist...SOMEWHERE. there is probably still a lot of sophie/charli collabs that are unheard too.

god i hope theres a charli version, im tired of just listening to the live version

13 minutes ago, abombnd said:

pretty sure there was no mislabeling - i think someone just tried to pass it off as 2hot as we had no other reason to believe it wasn't 2hot at the time

That's what I mean, they posted the snippet under the wrong name. Didn't the same happen with Kick You Out and Better Than Ur Last Thing. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

41 minutes ago, Foxes said:

it makes me laugh when I see yall mad at ava max when this is one of the best pop songs of the 2020s

Easily one of the worst songs on the album teebs. Her Family Dollar version of Marry The Night.

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

1. Wreck

2. Novel Polygons (feat. Chris & The Kings & Carole King)

3. Bad Twos

4. Always Playing

5. Don't Leave Me This Way (feat. RIINA)

6. Stay You

7. Geezer

8. Thunder

9. No Laws

10. Yum

11. You Once Knew Me

12. Once

13. Seronja (bonus track)

:gurl:

Seronja is the og leak we deserve in this life

48 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

That's what I mean, they posted the snippet under the wrong name. Didn't the same happen with Kick You Out and Better Than Ur Last Thing. 

Oh I thought you meant they did it on accident lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Seronja is the og leak we deserve in this life

Is Seronja real? I remember hearing about it back in the Sucker era and it was a rumoured 3rd single... But it seems so surreal now? Like is it an actual song that exists or what?

6 minutes ago, bored said:

Is Seronja real? I remember hearing about it back in the Sucker era and it was a rumoured 3rd single... But it seems so surreal now? Like is it an actual song that exists or what?

Seronja is the biggest mystery we have in here, and yeah rumors are from sucker era but to date no trace of it whatsoever..