Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Btw any of y’all have any cute covers for the 24 Hour album? Never really found one I loved when the album first leaked so would appreciate any and all options!!

This is my favorite and it’s pretty large, I can send it your way if you want! I couldn’t find it on google so I just screenshotted it from my library. I think it’s like 1200x1200

2ytsDhD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

59 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Random discussion topic here:

If Charli continued the trend of repurposing tracks from the album-in-a-day project, what would you like to have been released?

I feel like Everything would’ve been a cute moment on HIFN, especially lyrically

For Crash, Happy Now would’ve been great but only if it had been polished and pop-ified. I could totally hear it with a glossy production

In My Arms is one of her best :OG:

My Mind

Waterfall

I Wanna Be With You

AND I Wanna Be With U

are all some of my FAVOURITE Charli tracks ever. She let herself channel the Holy Spirit amidst those sessions.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

This is my favorite and it’s pretty large, I can send it your way if you want! I couldn’t find it on google so I just screenshotted it from my library. I think it’s like 1200x1200

2ytsDhD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

thats the same artwork I use for the album too ❤️ i can upload the og here later.

btw can u send me your sophie artwork too??

5 hours ago, the ocean said:

not to mention we have enough leaks not on any of those to make at least four or five albums

Literally. I've organized so many of them into my own albums based on mood and production. I'm up to 7.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

17 hours ago, the ocean said:

i agree that she's never done a bad album but there is ONE mediocre one sitting in the room with the other hot girls self-titled............

honestly if you take 1999 and bioyl off the tracklist the album gets significantly easier to listen to...

11 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

thats the same artwork I use for the album too ❤️ i can upload the og here later.

btw can u send me your sophie artwork too??

Yes! I’ll post them in the SOPHIE thread for u when i get home!

4 hours ago, track10482984928 said:

i really think the vocals they used in gossip girl is her raw vocal from lightning u know

I’m pretty sure it is

11 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

Literally. I've organized so many of them into my own albums based on mood and production. I'm up to 7.

Including XCX World and the 24hr Album, I have 16 different little albums for her unreleased :toofloppy: and almost ALL of them have like 11-14 tracks

Wow, some of you really acting as if Charli didn’t have Next Level Charli, Gone, Cross You Out, Click, Silver Cross, Shake It, White Mercedes, February 2017 and 2099

weird!!

Spoiler

and the other seven tracks are all at least solid 7s!

I think 1999 is such a bop... I guess I'm the only one here who think so :eek:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

9 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I think 1999 is such a bop... I guess I'm the only one here who think so :eek:

in terms of her "mainstream" songs 1999 is sooo good and anyone who dislikes it hates fun i guess?

12 minutes ago, dance4u said:

in terms of her "mainstream" songs 1999 is sooo good and anyone who dislikes it hates fun i guess?

honestly i think some angels see troye's name and start seizing - y'all do way too much over a twink with a nice voice like :awkney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, Grins said:

the self-titled has great songs, but i think its main problem is the lack of cohesion/it sounds more like a mixtape to me than pop2 or n1a lol

to be fair thats what she was going for and then changed her mind in the middle of recording

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx