Fluorine

Charli XCX

is new leaked version prod by nomak? and also is this info about block versions true?

On 9/16/2022 at 7:50 PM, chan said:

There are 13 versions.

A. G. Cook: 8 Demos
BJ Burton: Final Version made in 2020 for the HIFN album (this version is the most different among all the others)
Dylan Brady: 3 Demos
Nömak: 1 Demo

YOU GUYS... i was talking to my audio recording professor about how much i love charli and he told me that years ago he did a session with charli, justin tranter and alma AND he played me the unreleased song alma ended up recording. i can die happily now xoxo

21 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

She’s finally getting het oscar after they snubbed her for the Angry Birds movie :crying:

She is not getting any Oscar lol they hate horror movies and besides the original movie is a death scenes montage, this new version will have more of a story but I don't think it will be that good and most likely Charli will be someone getting killed in a nasty way 

Here's the original film trailer:

BEWARE THE MOVIE IS VERY GRAPHIC and it includes some real life footage that might upsettle you. 

BIGGER WARNING:

There are real animal deaths in the trailer/film. 

mod note: red text is only for mod use

Edited by fishtails

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 hours ago, EXODUS said:

She is not getting any Oscar lol they hate horror movies and besides the original movie is a death scenes montage, this new version will have more of a story but I don't think it will be that good and most likely Charli will be someone getting killed in a nasty way 

Here's the original film trailer:

BEWARE THE MOVIE IS VERY GRAPHIC and it includes some real life footage that might upsettle you. 

BIGGER WARNING:

There are real animal deaths in the trailer/film. 

what was the reason for this??? oh lord

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

what was the reason for this??? oh lord

Yup, awful movie. 

But don't worry, the reboot will be less tasteless. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, paradiso said:

YOU GUYS... i was talking to my audio recording professor about how much i love charli and he told me that years ago he did a session with charli, justin tranter and alma AND he played me the unreleased song alma ended up recording. i can die happily now xoxo

Is it called Enemies

27 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Is it called Enemies

i have no idea, i didn't get the name but the song kind of sounded like charli's demo of hurts like hell and the chorus began with "hush hush baby you're making it worse" or something like that. i remember it was in f# minor (i have perfect pitch lol) and the chorus melody and alma's vocal mannerisms were very charli. my professor said it was a session they did just after she got off the reputation tour and that she had a crazy talent for coming up with melodies on the first vocal take and that she had an amazing voice... but we all know that :true:

2 minutes ago, paradiso said:

i have no idea, i didn't get the name but the song kind of sounded like charli's demo of hurts like hell and the chorus began with "hush hush baby you're making it worse" or something like that. i remember it was in f# minor (i have perfect pitch lol) and the chorus melody and alma's vocal mannerisms were very charli. my professor said it was a session they did just after she got off the reputation tour and that she had a crazy talent for coming up with melodies on the first vocal take and that she had an amazing voice... but we all know that :true:

be christina yang SUGISDIK

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, paradiso said:

i think i need

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

You lot shouldn’t be surprised she likes video nasties- what do you think crash was based off? 

this is the same woman who said she’d like to see a shark attack during TR- she’s always had a morbid fascination with death and body horror.