Fluorine

Charli XCX

The video would've been so good I live for this kind of 90's aesthetics but the director seemed to have no idea what he was doing and I found the video really boring?

I see what you mean. The video was like super good and such an awesome concept and charli and Iggy were on point but the camera seemed so all over the place and I couldn't really focus on what was going on... I wish it would've focused on charli more during her verse, it kept jumping around the party and idk the camera kept going to random extras and I wanted to see charli lol... It only showed her in 1 second pieces.

But death at Charli not even playing the best friend. I know it wouldn't have created the right spot-on Clueless look but come on...

But the actual "best friend" (if you mean the black girl) didn't really have as important of a role in the movie as Tai (Brittany Murphy) who it looked like Charli was playing. Also Tai kind of became the best friend later in the movie. Plus it would've been kind of weird for Charli to play the actual best friend since she's white... I liked Charli's role! And she was so sex in the party scene.

But the actual "best friend" (if you mean the black girl) didn't really have as important of a role in the movie as Tai (Brittany Murphy) who it looked like Charli was playing. Also Tai kind of became the best friend later in the movie. Plus it would've been kind of weird for Charli to play the actual best friend since she's white... I liked Charli's role! And she was so sex in the party scene.

This!

This dude surely watched the movie  :party:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

This!

This dude surely watched the movie  :party:

:smokes3:

But the Charli-lacking ending...:crey:

Tbh I don't need a leak, I need the next single... Superlove came out 6 months ago! Most artists wait until a few months before the album release to release a single, and if they do it earlier they usually at least release a second single before the album comes out. Superlove is dead now, she needs something new! She's only mentioned the next single once so far though.

(I keep forgetting allergic to love happened... But that's alright, it's probably for the best)

I'm still crying for Jungle :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde