Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

Charles leaving Gaga speechless… you know it’s true  :true:  :toofunny:

:popcorn: 

the way i'm sure gaga herself never really bothered to listen to the whole thing til this day 

I think its very odd that she would comment about Kim publicly like this without listening to the album and just going off of pitchfork... especially after Charli herself spent weeks upon weeks fuming on twitter over critics reviews of Crash, being negative constantly, trying to discredit them, lashed out at fans, wearing tshirts about it to events, and only stopped once it released and it was successful for her... and comments about Kim chasing mainstream success after just putting out her most mainstream pop album to date followed by back to back to back to back (literally) movie soundtrack confirmations, including Barbie. Like I know being a ~brat~ "evil popstar" or whatever.... is her "thing" right now and shes using that account to stir up talk but 'its getting weird'.

Its true though 911 remix is THAT song that requires no notes.

the way charli was just saying how marina made her feel bad because somebody she looked up to was shady towards her but turns around and does this to kim

like girl you could have just said 'im looking forward to hearing it shes so talented blah blah' and not writing a paragraph saying her music sucks but its not her fault

girl i love you but you look bitter and kind of try hard always talking a little bit too much

3 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

Explain in pop terms pls. I'm lost.

Nico, a singer associated with the Velvet Underground, was a renowned racist and described as ‘Nazi-esque’ with her views. The user thought that Charli named her dog after this person 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

12 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Hide contents

IMG-1780.jpg

What a strange response. But now that I think about it, Kim kind of is in a Boom Clap situation. She does have to play her cards right to continue this ride of fame. But the way Charli types is like a gossip blogger responding. 

10 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

I think its very odd that she would comment about Kim publicly like this without listening to the album and just going off of pitchfork... especially after Charli herself spent weeks upon weeks fuming on twitter over critics reviews of Crash, being negative constantly, trying to discredit them, lashed out at fans, wearing tshirts about it to events, and only stopped once it released and it was successful for her... and comments about Kim chasing mainstream success after just putting out her most mainstream pop album to date followed by back to back to back to back (literally) movie soundtrack confirmations, including Barbie. Like I know being a ~brat~ "evil popstar" or whatever.... is her "thing" right now and shes using that account to stir up talk but 'its getting weird'.

Its true though 911 remix is THAT song that requires no notes.

she didn't say anything about the album itself to require actual listening to comment tho. i definitely don't think she was being mean-spirited in that comment. however, i don't think commenting on her peers' careers is the most appropriate thing to do, but we all know how charli can be ~opinionated~ at times. she acts and talk like a jobless twink sometimes, maybe it's from being around them too much :xgiggle:

and ur right 911 remix is THAT song :true:

… i don’t think she was mean or petty, just a little motherly :bebe:

like she said kim is exceptionally talented. she also just recognizes, based on the reviews and probably twitter, that kim is in a phase that she has been in before too with sucker! to me it felt more like “she’ll be fine, she’s talented”

also, keep in mind that she might know some behind the scenes stuff. especially the last part of the message makes me think that. maybe luke did force kim to make this album? etc

Im not sure why there’s so much offense to the Kim Petras talk but not the lorde one where you can get the vibe that she is actively confused and a little pissed off because she’s mentioned lorde dismissing following up on collabing several times :lmao:

15 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

am i the only one who misses the frequent “EH EH XCX” and “CHARLI !!” and “ITS CHARLI BABYYY”

:krylie:

The way Next Level Charli builds and builds the whole gosh DANG time and then she drops the “IT’S CHARLI BAYYBEE” right before it starts to fade out  :trisha:  :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Was Charli (album) the last time she used the tag on one of her songs? I don’t remember it being on HIFN and I know it wasn’t on Crash.

hot in it!!!!! its charli baby....tiestoooooo

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx