Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

2016 sees the launch of Charli’s third album ‘XCX’ with the first single, ‘After the After Party’ coming September 2016. This album showcases Charli as a megabrand focused at a Gen Z audience using interactive visual and digital initatives, this campaign aims to showcase Charli as not only a pop star but the voice of a generation.

Charli herself said the album didn't have a title 

2 hours ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

Charli herself said the album didn't have a title 

I mean she was obviously lying since her logo throughout that whole era prioritized the XCX, the album cover we all use just says XCX, and the manifesto calls it XCX

I don't know why she claims that the album was less fleshed-out than it was; maybe to quiet the fans a bit? or to heal from it through denial? idk

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

42 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

her scrapped third studio album's superior title is XCX World idc idc :flutter: shoutout to Waterfall, what a song :true: 

I don't use XCX World cuz it's kinda messy that a Number 1 Angel slogan became the fan perception of a (mostly) unrelated album :toofunny: I also think it's cute that the album that replaced/succeeded XCX was Charli, i.e. eh-eh-XCX, Charli!

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

5 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

I mean she was obviously lying since her logo throughout that whole era prioritized the XCX, the album cover we all use just says XCX, and the manifesto calls it XCX

I don't know why she claims that the album was less fleshed-out than it was; maybe to quiet the fans a bit? or to heal from it through denial? idk

this… just because Charli says stuff sometimes doesn’t mean she’s telling the truth. she’s capricious and unreliable, just like Lana!

49 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

its called 5 star. prod Invisible Men, same session as Paris! :hae:

giving that Sticky Icky buzz 

I know that but the person who leaked it said that wasn’t the real title

1 hour ago, FkaTwinks said:

the fact that this would be the XCX album but it got scrapped AND the album she released right after was…. Charli.

for some reason this prooves even more (to me) that the third scrapped album  was indeed  XCX

:true:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

its called 5 star. prod Invisible Men, same session as Paris! :hae:

giving that Sticky Icky buzz 

the title is 5 star but it’s not prod by them, it’s patrik berger x marcus krunegard and was made around the same time as round & round, taxi, bounce, roll with me etc